Microsoft on Wednesday announced to launch a new Nokia 105 and Nokia 105 Dual SIM, two low budgeted phones for the global market. These devices are ideal for those who want to experience having their first mobile phone or those need a reliable back-up phone with long battery hours.
The new Nokia phones are the successor of its previous version launched in 2013 with a better voice and call clarity. Microsoft in a newsrelease claims that 80 million units of original Nokia 105 have sold till date across the globe.
The upgraded devices have extended phone book capacity – provides you to store upto 2,000 contacts of your personal and business contacts. Nokia 105 and Nokia 105 Dual SIM are more sleek, durable and versatile- you are open to choose from three colours: cyan, white and black at $20 as the company fixed its price excluding tax before taxes and subsidies.
Though it’s a low price phone, keeping the entertaining part in mind Microsoft has pre-installed two games popular Snake Xenzia and Bubble Bash 2 for you to play while on the go. Battery of your smartphone running out? Not a problem- just keep handy your Nokia 105 phone as it gives you an increased talk time for up to 15 hours, and up to 35 days standby time.
There are some other essential features are available in these devices are not to be forgotten – you’ll have FM radio and torchlight – both included for your convenience.
- Nokia 105 and Nokia 105 Dual SIM
- Nokia Series 30+
- 1.45-inch, LCD transmissive, HighColor (16-bit/64k)
- BL-5CB, 800mAh, replaceable
Talk time and standby time
- Talk time: up to 15 hours (single SIM and dual SIM)
- Standby time: up to 35 days (single SIM), 25 days (dual SIM)
- Dual-band 900/1800MHz (single SIM and dual SIM)
- Dual-band 850/1900MHz (single SIM only)
- 3.5mm AV connector, micro-USB charger
- Mini SIM
Dimensions and weight
- 108.5 x 45.5 x 14.1mm
- 69.85g single SIM and 69.55g dual SIM (both including battery