When we live in a world where fraud and deceit dwell at every single corner, it is hard to find reliable spy software for phone or other similar devices. Plus, with their demand on the rise, it is getting harder every day to discern the good applications from the bad ones when you have the safety of your loved ones at stake.
When you are looking for reliable spy software, you should be concerned about two things.
- You need to buy good and reliable software that is easy to use, untraceable and safe.
- You need to find a program that matches your requirements in terms of its monitoring methods as well as its compatibility with the target phone.
Unfortunately, buying good mobile monitoring software can be slightly tricky. Not because of its compatibility with the target phone and its accessibility from a remote server, but because of its reliability. You know quite well what mobile phones are being used nowadays. From picture messages to Facebook chats, unless you are using reliable spy software, you are at the risk of releasing your personal data to the entire world.
How to discern a Good Spy Application or a Bad one?
This, even though just might be one of the most sought out questions of them all when it comes to spy applications, but it also is the one where you cannot find much information about. Therefore, we are here to help you out of this tight spot and help you recognize a good spy application.
- Evaluating Software Companies
Now, this is the tricky part, one that you cannot figure out without expert advice – evaluating a software company. Here are a few tips about what to look for in spy software.
- Whether the software has a bug-free, professional-looking site?
- Does the site provide you with the company’s contact information i.e. the phone number, address, email, etc?
- Does it respond to a live chat quickly?
- Do they reply to your email or a call with a personal response?
- Do they have reliable looking Facebook and Twitter pages that are regularly updated?
- What information do they provide on the site?
- Do they give detailed information about how to install and use the software?
- Do you need to look for further information or their FAQ answers most of your queries?
If, based on the site and software in question, most of the aforementioned questions are answered in yes instead of no, then the software may just be reliable.
- Look Them Up
One of the best, even though it may just be the most manipulated medium as well, to establish a product’s web presence is to Google it. If it is a reliable website, it will show up on the first page of search results, and if not, then you know the answer.
Plus, steer clear of the spy software about which you cannot find any sort of information. Also, do not believe anything that you read about software point-blank, read everything about the product and then make up your own mind about it.
- Online and User-Generated Reviews
Reviews, by both the experts and the user of that particular software, is a good way to learn more about a product, since the review writers are not trying to sell the product, but merely share their own opinion about the product they have evaluated or used.
But, the thing is, most of these reviews are actually phony and a sham, written by people who have never used the product and are being paid to do so. Thus, use your own judgment here as well, when it comes to spying software like TheOneSpy, who reliability and quality we can swear on.
Still, we stand by what we said, user-generated reviews are usually reliable when posted on sites like Amazon since they wouldn’t someone leave a review who hasn’t actually bought the product in question.
- Pricing and Term Contracts
Mostly, the best spy applications have similar pricing structures since they are in competition, therefore their rates do not very much. But, if you find a deal that is too good to be true and offers things like;
- Half Price if you order right now.
- One-time payment
- Free Lifetime upgrades
Then, shut the site immediately and swear to never open it again as long as you shall live.
This might sound extremely harsh in your opinion, but this is what spy software industry has come to. Even though you might feel at times that the person selling the said product is saying the truth, you can never be 100% sure of it. Most sites are here to make a quick buck by selling you faulty spy software and then earn a little more by leaking out your personal data. Thus, tread carefully. These are dangerous passages.