- Aug 3, 2021
“Good vibes are in air again” – last year Messenger launched new update of fast and powerful built in camera to make your conversation more interesting. This week Facebook introduced Messenger Day, allowing users to share photos and videos — as they happen — with friends where many of your friends can view and reply to them.
Around 1 billion users use Facebook Messenger to share photos and videos captured in beautiful frame of Messenger whereas sharing of messages like funny and serious one was also in the list that made messengers “being loved” by users.
Now talking about privacy of sharing your instant photos, you can control by sharing it with everyone or can choose your special friends and family members on Messenger. Whatever you share on Messenger is easily die out after 24 hours, so just relax and enjoy your sharing of pictures and videos. Facebook states millions of users are using “Messenger Day” to showcase the thing they are doing, not only this but they are inviting their friends to try this awesome update and feature or just to chat.
Here’s how Messenger Day works:
- Firstly, be sure that you updated your Messenger app and the latest version is on your smartphone.
- Now, open Messenger, and tap on the camera highlighted with a sun. After this you will get full-screen camera or, simply tap the “Add to your day” button which is at the top of your inbox.
- Let’s take some cool snap or video of what’s around you.
- Now if you want to add some extra effects to your snapped pic like if you want to add art, tap on the smiley face icon in the top right corner and then tap to add to your photo or video. If you want, you can also add text to your images by tapping the “Aa” icon, and you can also overlay a beautiful drawing by tapping the squiggly line in the top right corner.
- Finally, when you are done with your photo or video, now tap the arrow in the bottom right corner. Now, you can directly add it to your day, and can save it to your phone’s camera roll, or you can choose to send it to some specific person or group of people.
You can also “Add your day” and can chat to friend or in groups. As your photo or video is sent, you will see the option to “Add to your day.” Just tap that text, and they will ask to confirm if you like to add it to your day.
At the end of the day it’s on you if you want to share your day with everyone or just to your closest friends and family and this you can customize by tapping the “more” icon and then you have to choose “Everyone Except” or “Custom.” If you want to remove your post or pictures just tap on the three dots at the bottom right hand corner of your image, and select “Delete.” The new feature has already been rolled out for the Android and iOS users globally.