Still maximum Android run smartphones in the market have not received Android Nougat update yet, the new Android version seeded for developer preview. The surprise announcement from Google came dubbed as Android O – another Android version after Nougat released for the developers in selective devices.
There is not detailed news about the build now, but it will mainly have background changes. But there are some updates which you have to “take an eye once at least”. Let’s check it out if this new version of Android is sweet or not?
Here are the details Android O, available for developers.
- The “Android O” consist of the picture-in-picture in mode, which helps you watching videos while you are using other apps.
- New update has a wide color gamut option for developers that will surely is advantage if you are using- crazy good screens on our phones, which include AdobeRGB, Pro Photo RGB, DCI-P3, etc.
- Best part is Users can now snooze notifications (like they mainly do for alarms and remainders) and they will reappear after some time.
- Next is Adaptive icons means it will change shapes on the device like circle vs squircle, for instance, and now also it has visual effects for Android animations.
- You can also pin shortcuts to your App like– a navigating icon directly to your current work that you can pin on device home screen.
Last year, when Android Beta Program introduced, at that time Google was not in mood for making Android O available to such an ample of user. Probably according to news, the beta version to arrive in May or June this year.
If you are willing to install Android O then you have to manually flash it. But you should have one of a few devices that are listed here – Nexus 5x, Nexus 6P, Nexus Player, Pixel C, Pixel, and Pixel XL. Now if you are eager to flash the device then just switch to Google Developer page and download the system image based on your device.
But wait for sec and guess “What’s O going to be called?” Can it be my favorite – Oreo. We have to wait some more time to know more about this. Can you give us some option what will be the name of the next version of the Android? – comment your name below.
Source: Android Developer