- Sep 25, 2021
Facebook has launched new Charitable Tools which make easy for people to raise funds and support nonprofitable charity. The new tool helps you can directly give your charity on Facebook.
Personal Fundraisers will soon be launched in the US for people who are 18 years or more than 18 years and for beta versions is already available for now. The social media company is taking feedback and currently available in six specific categories that may increase soon.
Personal fundraisers are going to have a 6.9% + $.30 fee, that will be process by payment processing fees, fundraiser survey, security and fraud protections. Behind this update, Facebook aims to make a platform for something good that is livable for years and years, and important is not to make a profit from this charitable tools.
Facebook has defiled that fund raisers in the US can raise money in the certain reasons.
- Education: From Education, they can cover cost on – tuition, books and classroom supplies
- Medical: Medical category includes medical procedures, treatments or injuries
- Pet Medical: Pet medical category have veterinary procedures, treatments or injuries
- Crisis Relief: Crisis reliefs have public crises or natural disasters
- Personal Emergency: There is also personal emergencies like house fire, theft or car accident
- Funeral and Loss: Funeral costs may have burial expenses or living costs after losing a loved one
Fundraisers have scope to ask for funds to their Facebook friends where they can easily ask for funds for their cause. And, Friends are able to donate just in a few taps with a secure payment procedure – can only be done on Facebook only. As you can see real profiles of people on Facebook, and also donors will know they connection to the person who created the fundraisers not only this but also the person benefiting, others who are supporting the fund raise.
In 2016, it was possible for people to make funds for more than about 750,000 nonprofits through fundraisers, and donate buttons was included for live posts. The new feature will help verified pages to add donate to their live broadcasts. With this only it’s a new move towards public figures, brands, businesses and organizations to raise funds on Facebook for their supporting nonprofits. People who are watching the live posts can donate funds at the same time, or give after the posts is ended and posted on the Page.