- Group Insights: Consistent reports of group admins to Facebook contain their efforts to understand more of what’s going on in groups in order to support the members to the fullest. The feature of Group Insights will help them see real-time metrics around growth, engagement, and membership – as in number of posts and times members are engaged in.
- Membership request filtering: Another issue that the admins face is that of admitting new members, which is quite tiresome considering all factors. Facebook is coming up with filtering options regarding this, where the admins can sort and filter membership requests based on common categories such as location, gender and so on.
- Removed member clean-up: To protect the groups from any and every kind of abusage, admins can now remove a member and every contribution of the member brought on to the respective group (like posts, comments, and other people added) – in one single step.
- Scheduled posts: Group admins, along with the moderators, can now create and schedule posts conveniently at any specific time.
- Group to group linking: Facebook began started testing group-to-group linking, which allows the admins of the groups to recommend related or common groups to their members. This is one of the initial efforts of the social media platform provider in the aim to bring communities and sub-communities closer together.
India Coronavirus Cases Update 182,143 Total 5,164 (2.8%) Deaths 86,984 (47.8%) Recovered
31 May 2020, 6:34 AM (GMT)