The Chinese smartphone maker Gionee launched their next member of the A series Gionee A1 Plus in India on Tuesday, July 25.
Both the smartphones were announced at Mobile World Congress 2017 in February. Younger sibling Gionee A1 was launched earlier in March, just after the announcement. After the Gionee A1 launch, Gionee launched the elder one, Gionee A1 Plus. This series is battery and photography centric. Since these are the highlights of this smartphone Gionee A1 Plus comes with a 4550 mAh battery and a 13MP + 5MP dual camera setup at the back panel. They used a 20MP camera as the selfie shooter. With this massive fuel, this smartphone also supports fast charging. It will be available through offline channels from 26 July. The Chinese company is equipping its smartphone with a 2-years of extended warranty.
Detailed Specifications of Gionee A1 Plus:
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo 4.0
- Display: 15.24 cm (6.0-inch) Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS | 2.5D glass | Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P25 (Octa Core up to 2.6 GHz) | Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP AF (F2.0 aperture) + 5 MP FF (F2.2 aperture) | LED flash
- Front Camera: 20 MP FF | F2.0 aperture | LED flash
- Battery: 4,550 mAh
- Dimension: 166.4 x 83.3 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 226 gm
The Gionee A1 Plus is priced at Rs. 26,999 in India, making it significantly more expensive than the Gionee A1, which was launched at Rs. 19,999 in the country. It is available in two color variants – Mocha Gold and Black.