- Jul 24, 2021
In today’s post on Intel’s news website, the company revealed its new series of Core Processors. The 8th Gen Intel Core Processors are simplified with latest technologies and having further possibilities to upgrade.
The post by Gregory Bryant also reveals the understandings and visions of Intel on today’s fast-growing industry. The introduction of the new series of processors is one landmark of the company in this regard. Gregory Bryant is the general manager and the senior Vice president of Intel.
Offerings of 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
According to Bryant, the 8th Gen family is starting to roll out right from today. Primarily, they are rolling out a series of mobile processors. These processors are designed particularly for sleek and light notebooks.
These 8th Gen Intel Core Processors for mobiles are offering the following:
- They are able to provide 40% gen over gen performance. This is also a 2x boost over the 5-year old computers.
- The processors are equipped with new quad-core configuration, advanced processed technology, power-efficient microarchitecture, and a big range of silicon optimizations. These can be credited for the outstanding performance leap.
- As stated by Bryant, Intel did not have to compromise the battery life department for these enhancements. Rather, one single charge is going to offer up to 10 hours of 4K UHD local video playback.
- Activities like creating slideshows and editing photos will become 48 percent faster than Intel processors released last year.
- Video editing can be done 14.7x faster as compared to a 5-year old PC.
- New and already available contents from Amazon, Netflix, Sony Pictures, Vudu, and iQiyi can be watched in 4K UHD.
- New platforms like Windows Mixed Reality can be accessed for better gaming and VR experiences.
The first devices packing 8th Gen Intel Core Processors are to hit the markets by the beginning of September. Intel is expecting to choose from as much as 145 designs. The first desktop processors will be available during the fall this year. After this timeframe, processors for enterprises and purpose-built options for various segments will be introduced. The entire 8th Gen family of Intel will include a few of its first 10nm products.
The 8th Gen Intel Core Processors are not just technologically advanced but are also opening doors for further enhancements. With a broad range of options, endless opportunities are served to the enterprises and, the ecosystem. Consumers can choose from numerous designs, shapes, and sizes, as well.