- SEE ALSO: Elon Musk released a supercut of SpaceX rocket explosion videos with never-before-seen footage
- Resupplying the ISS.
- Landing on moon without having to do fuel production, activating the creation of ‘Moon Base Alpha’.
- Initiate Mars missions by 2022.
BFR FeaturesFollowing are the major features of the rocket, alongside the maximum speed, fully reusable, and ability on refuelling on space:
- It will have capacity to carry 150 tons of cargo, and yet will remain fully reusable.
- The rocket has a big enough nose to launch a mirror with 10 times the surface area of present Hubble telescope, that too without folding it.
- Its multiple engines will make landing smooth even in case of losing an engine.
To sum up...BFR and the plans around it already look like uphill tasks. Well, SpaceX and Musk are keeping the approach as providing an affordable way for changing travel on earth and beyond. The master plan: stock a backlog from previous rockets and channel the capabilities entirely for BFR.
India Coronavirus Cases Update 145,380 Total 4,167 (2.9%) Deaths 60,491 (41.6%) Recovered
27 May 2020, 2:23 AM (GMT)