What to Expect from Google Pixel 2 Launch Event
- Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL – The former manufactured by HTC and the latter by LG may ultimately be classed under “Made by Google.”
- Google Home Mini – A rival to Amazon’s Echo Dot, the £49 model is a smaller version of its predecessor, but with premium qualities.
- Google Pixelbook – Starting from £1,199, the Chromebook packs high-end specs along with an optional Pixelbook Pen, additionally priced at £99.
- Google Daydream View 2 – A successor to the original VR headset, the £99 device is said to have the power to take virtual reality to a new dimension.
- Updates on Google Assistant – Devices like Nvidia Shield TV and Bose QC35 II headphones recently received the Assistant support. To stay in the industry competition, Google looks forward to coming up with a host of devices for providing the support.
Unconfirmed LaunchesAlongside the confirmed launches, there are yet-to-be-confirmed rumors on certain Google devices as well. Furthermore, the event is going to feature demonstrations of the upcoming devices and additional recent future updates of Google. Let’s check out these possibilities:
- Google Home Max – It may not be ready for the launch at the event, but we could still hear about its release date. It would be an ideal alternative to the upcoming Apple HomePod.
- Google Lens – This was announced back at the Google I/O 2017, and now it’s time for the company to reveal more of its release date.
- HTC Vive Focus – HTC’s standalone headset for running on the Daydream platform may launch during late 2017. But this event can showcase some of its abilities.
- We may further get updates on release dates and specs details of these Google devices – Chromecast Ultra, Google Wi-Fi router, Google ARCore, and headphones for Google Assistant.
Wrapping upLast month, we experienced Apple’s iPhone X event. This month, it is the Google Pixel 2 event. The rivalry between the tw o industry leaders is therefore pretty evident! Not only the event, Google is coming up with grand ads as well, pinpointing its direct take on the iPhones. Does Google want to be another Apple? Or, is Google going to raise the bar high for Apple to chase this time? The Google Pixel 2 event will create the base to answer these questions! Follow us for more updates…
India Coronavirus Cases Update 151,767 Total 4,337 (2.9%) Deaths 64,426 (42.5%) Recovered
27 May 2020, 8:23 AM (GMT)