Now you can upgrade your favorite iPhone, that too – ‘year after year.’ Apple presents the iPhone Upgrade Program to provide further convenience to its fans. This looks like an excellent move by Apple, as the program strengthens the engagement of the passionate iOS lovers.
As for benefits of being enrolled in the program, you can have a new iPhone – in case you have paid equivalent to at least 12 instances for the Apple smartphones that include iPhone 8, 8 plus, and iPhone X. Additionally, the program lets you enjoy the AppleCare+ coverage!
While you are willing to upgrade, follow these points to be a member of the iPhone Upgrade Program:
- Check your upgrade eligibility, and choose the iPhone of your choice. Also, after you have confirmed your eligibility, you can visit an Apple Store, where a Specialist will lead you to your choice.
- You need to give your carrier account details. The password and other relevant account information are required – if you are presently using a wireless account.
- Do not forget to take backup of your data from your current iPhone, as you will require returning it.
- Your personal information – Date of birth and Social Security number for credit check – are required. Additionally, a valid U.S. credit card is accepted, not prepaid and debit cards. After you are signed up at a Store of Apple, ‘valid primary and secondary forms of ID’ are needed. Check out the acceptable forms of ID. Needless to say that ‘first and last names’ on both the forms must match.
- Be it with the Apple Store app, or upgrading online – you will receive your new iPhone right at your doorstep, and the shipping is free of cost. Then, Apple will send a trade-kit to you for your easement in returning the current iPhone. You can pick the new iPhone from a store as well – and that’s possible on the same day of your enrolment to the program. Only that – do not forget to bring your current iPhone when you come to the store for sufficing the trade-in aspects.
Are you an iPhone lover? Going to enroll for the iPhone Upgrade Program? Or have you already gone through the experience? Share with us in comments!
How do you like this idea of Apple? Do you have further questions regarding the program? Drop those in the comments and we will get back to you asap!