Google mail is becoming an increasingly multipurpose tool. And precisely in the last hours, the company has just announced its email client, thanks to a number of add-ons. This way, everyone using Gmail for Android will see an expanded experience of using the app.
Email is an operational center of our professional activity for many of us. Through Gmail, we organize our calendar, configure notices to generate an invoice, prepare a presentation, or follow a multitude of events. With so many to-do tasks, the new add-ons announced by Google allow you to manage all these tasks directly from the inbox without interrupting the workflow.
Gmail add-ons are a new way of working with different productivity applications directly from Gmail for Android, saving users time so that they should not have to switch between different applications to organize their professional activity.
Thusly, instead of switching between the inbox and other applications, you can use these add-ons to complete the actions directly from Gmail. Also, because plugins work the same way on the web and Android versions of Gmail, you only need to install them one time to access them on all devices. To do the same, click on the settings wheel in the upper right of your inbox, and click on “Get Add-ons” to get started.
New plugins in Gmail for Android
These are the add-ons that come with Android and, in the coming weeks, will come to iOS so that users can also add features to Gmail for iPhone.
- ASANA: Converts conversations between fellow tasks that can be followed directly without leaving the inbox.
- dialpad: Complement to send messages or call our colleagues, at any time.
- DOCUSIGN: Sign and execute contracts without leaving the email.
- HIRE: Manages curriculum and HR tasks without having to leave the inbox.
- INTUIT QUICKBOOKS INVOICING: Add-on for creating and sending professional invoices directly from Gmail.
- PROSPERWORKS: Gmail add-on for Android that allows you to manage the data of our customers or potential clients.
- RingCentral: Check Ring Central contacts’ status, online or offline.
- SMARTSHEET: It allows us to add content and attachments directly from the email to the Smart sheet.
- STREAK: The complement of Gmail for Android makes it easy to add wireless email directly to offers.
- TRELLO: One of the best network task managers can now be used directly without leaving the Gmail inbox.
- WRIKE: Another complementary feature for managing tasks from emails.