Are you a fitness freak? So Samsung has added up a reason to boost up your fitness track. According to the reports obtained through Samsung Newsroom, we are reported that Samsung has launched its new fitness wearable Gear Sport and Gear IconX. Both the devices are made available from October 27 in selected markets.
The Gear Sport by Samsung has it all to make you go crazy. It has a built-in GPS and 5 ATM water resistance so you can go around without much worry. Adding to this is a suite of premium partnerships with Spotify, Under Armour and Speedo that enable practical fitness experiences, as well as an enhanced user interface that can be easily navigated via the device’s minimalistic circular bezel.
This unique gadget has sleek and ergonomic form. It can be worn with a variety of 20mm straps and watch faces. It’s a trendy accessory which can go with any occasion, whether its gym or hanging out with friends.
Following is the list of some more exclusive features of this wearable by Samsung:
- Lightweight, cord-free design, the Gear IconX (2018) earbuds provide a secure and comfortable fit.
- A built-in Running Coach.
- In-ear automatic activity tracking.
- Hassle-free controls and standalone music playback capabilities with 4GB of internal storage.
- An improved long-lasting battery which ensures that users always have access to the features they need and music they love.
Samsung has really made its way by introducing this fitness gadget in the market. So, to all the gadget enthusiasts out there, how do you like these new gadgets? Are you all ready for a better way to your fitness training? Share your views with us.
Source: Samsung Newsroom