Are you a fitness freak? So Samsung has added up a reason to boost your fitness track. According to the reports obtained through Samsung Newsroom, we are reported that Samsung has launched its new fitness wearable Gear Sport and Gear IconX. Both the devices are made available from October 27 in selected markets.
The Gear Sport by Samsung has it all to make you go crazy. It has a built-in GPS and 5 ATM water resistance, so you can go around without much worry. Adding to this is a suite of premium partnerships with Spotify, Under Armour, and Speedo that enables practical fitness experiences and an enhanced user interface that can be easily navigated via the device’s minimalistic circular bezel.
This unique gadget has a sleek and ergonomic form. It can be worn with a variety of 20mm straps and watch faces. It’s a trendy accessory that can go with any occasion, whether it’s gym or hanging out with friends.
Following is the list of some more exclusive features of this wearable by Samsung:
- Lightweight, cord-free design, the Gear IconX (2018) earbuds provide a secure and comfortable fit.
- A built-in Running Coach.
- In-ear automatic activity tracking.
- Hassle-free controls and standalone music playback capabilities with 4GB of internal storage.
- An improved, long-lasting battery ensures that users always have access to the features they need and the music they love.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
Samsung has really made its way by introducing this fitness gadget in the market. So, how do you like these new gadgets to all the gadget enthusiasts out there? Are you all ready for a better way to do your fitness training? Share your views with us.
Source: Samsung Newsroom