- Aug 3, 2021
Most of the time it happens that when we restart our iPhone or iPad it goes stuck at the Apple logo. It means that our iOS device has not booted up the process completely. Obviously, it is kind of tension and probably we find out the way to resolve this issue. This is a common issue which you have to face when you have not updated your iOS or applications on your device. Obviously, when you do not bother these updates as compulsory, such types of issues will occur on your iOS device. Try to maintain your device up to date so you can also be safe from these types of issues.
So the thing is to think about the way by which this issue can be resolved and we can operate our iOS devices as before. Here we will discuss some most important points regarding this issue. Hope so you will get the complete solution from these steps.
Solution # 1: Restart the iOS Device
The simplest and the best solution which you have to perform initially is to restart your phone again. You just have to press long the On/OFF button and swipe it to switch off option.
If you are using iPhone 7 and 7 plus, then you have to press and hold the volume down button along with the On/OFF button. Keep holding the buttons up to 10 seconds and you will get the restart option on your phone.
If you are using iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus, then the procedure will be different. Quickly press and release the volume up button first then press and release the volume down button. Next press and hold the side button of your phone until Apple logo appears on the screen. Get this thing in your knowledge that this trick is useful to resolve the problem on some occasions. Most of the time it fails to provide the best and complete solution. You may also use further steps to resolve the problem.
Solution # 2: Use Recovery Mode
When step 1 will not provide you the sufficient result try Recovery mode to get rid Apple logo stuck problem. While you perform the Recovery mode option on your iPhone, iTunes will allow your iPhone to factory settings with the latest version of iOS. This method may get resolve your iPhone stuck on Apple logo problem.
How to put your iPhone into Recovery mode?
- Switch off your iPhone – press and hold down the ON/OFF button up to 3 seconds
- Swipe the slide to power off
- Press and hold the home button on your iOS device. If you want to perform Recovery mode option on iPhone 7 and 7 plus, then press and hold down the volume down button.
- Make sure that iTunes has installed on your Mac or Windows PC and plug your iOS device into the PC.
- Now release the buttons which you have held when it connects to iTunes.
This step will also be beneficial for you to provide the best chances of resolving the problem.
Solution # 3: Use DFU Mode
DFU stands for (Device Firmware Update), is the process which allows your iOS device to get interlinked with iTunes without activating bootloader. It will also allow your device to restore to get a refresh from the issue. Let’s try this option to get rid of the problem.
- First of all, connect the iOS device to iTunes through your computer.
- Switch off the device. You have to press long the sleep/wake button for a while to get the screen off. When your iOS device turns off, hold the power button for 3 seconds. After 3 seconds, start pressing the home button while still pressing the power button on your iOS device.
- If the screen of your iOS device turns black and nothing to display, it means that you have successfully entered in DFU mode. If you again see the Apple logo after completing these steps it means that you are not in DFU mode.
- When you will enter in DFU mode, you will probably see a popup window in iTunes respectively. It will allow you the option of restore and get the backup of your stored data.
Solution # 4: Use Tenorshare ReiBoot
If you see that your iPhone gets stuck on Apple logo and it does not boot up the complete process. You would probably feel insecure by this problem regarding your stored data. Tenorshare ReiBoot is the most successful application which you can easily download to your PC. This application can resolve all types of iOS issues and you may easily get back to your previous data through this application. Here are some most important features of this application which can help you out to use it.
- Download the application first on your Mac or Window PC and open it
- Connect your iOS device to your PC and click on the option – Fix All iOS Stuck.
- Now click the option Fix Now All iOS 11 Stuck
- It will surely fix the complete iOS issues and you will probably use your iOS device as you were using it before.
So these four options are the most important things for you to update your knowledge. This application will probably provide you the best data recovery options which will never let your old data lose by any mean. However, you should have to use the basic techniques to reboot the device in your first attempt. You will definitely get the best result for your problem.
These steps are really very beneficial to follow if you are facing this issue. Make sure to follow the things as they are mentioned in details. You will surely get the best and possible results for your iOS devices.