- Jul 24, 2021
Via a press release on today, Lenovo revealed a host of new products it would want to exhibit at the coming CES. The pack includes an entire ThinkPad series of laptops for 2018, a new docking station, a smartpen, a new tablet, and ThinkVision monitors.
The ThinkPad portfolio is consisting of T, X and L series of laptops. These machines with lighter and thinner makeover have 8th-Gen Intel Core processors, and ‘Broader support of Facial Recognition for Windows Hello.’ The series introduces ThinkShutter physical webcam cover providing precise security for a camera. Other highlights give you ThinkPad L Series with Yoga design, new ThinkVision displays, and more.
The Lenovo 2018 new product-pack includes the following:
- The laptop ThinkPad X280 starts at $999 and X380 Yoga starts at $1,459, both available from January 2018.
- Laptops of ThinkPad T Series are claimed to be able to offer 27 hours of battery life, and the press release terms this lineup as ‘corporate workhouse.’ T480 starts at $989, T480s starts at $1,269 and T580 starts at $1,079; all available starting January 2018.
- Available from February 2018, ThinkPad L Series has 4 laptops, all having optional multi-touch display along with docking solutions. L380 Yoga starts at $549, L380 starts at $449, and L480 starts at $779. L580 has the option of AMD discrete graphics and starts at $769.
- Lenovo Tablet 10 is consisting of Intel Celeron N Series processor and fingerprint reader, coming with a chargeable pen, and battery life of 9 hours. A TPM or Trusted Platform Module of the tablet provides enhanced protection to business assets. It will be available from January 2018, and starting price will be available shortly. Stay tuned for next update.
- ThinkPad Docking Station bears a one-touch slide-to-connect mechanism and keylock security providing physical protection. It will be available from January in three different models: Basic 90W at $199, Pro 135W at $249 and Ultra 135W at $299.
- Premium monitors for the ThinkPad laptops: ThinkVision X24, featuring an ultra-thin 4mm bezel, will be available from January 2018 at $249. ThinkVision P32u provides FHD 4K display and multi-color space capability; will be available from March 2018 at $1,349.
The ThinkPad series is the first choice for many professionals. Its 2018 updates are offering longer battery life, productivity and security features for advanced business applications.
Lenovo fans should be going over rushing to its online store for the specs details. Are you one? Don’t forget to tell us which one of the brand new updated machines you would go for!