Sony is to showcase a new product lineup at CES 2018 in Nevada of Las Vegas, starting today. Alongside the newest product offerings like 4K OLED TV and wireless stereo headsets, the Japanese brand will as well demonstrate its latest innovations in automotive image sensors and AI x Robotics.
Kazuo Hirai, President and CEO of Sony said yesterday at a press conference: “In the space of consumer electronics, I strongly believe that there is still so much that we can do to innovate and to bring you the most meaningful creative and entertainment experiences through our products.”
The following list features the major highlights of Sony’s exhibitions at this year’s CES:
- Bravia OLED A8F 4K HDR TV with the company’s Acoustic Surface sound technology. It will additionally have X1 Extreme, the new X-Motion Clarity technology.
- Slim sound bars, namely HT Z9F and HT-X9000F in Dolby Atmos and DTS:X formats, with new Vertical Surround Engine technology; HT Z9F being the first 3.1ch soundbar that supports Dolby
- WF-SP700N is a noise-cancelling wireless stereo headset having an Ambience Sound mode, along with its sports version WI-SP600N that bears the behind-the-neck style.
- LSPX-A1 4K Ultra Shot Throw Projector is one of the Life Space UX products that come with the new Advanced Vertical Drive Technology, and the entire pack lets you transform your way of being entertained.
- The sweet robot companion Aibo has a ‘new story’ to tell, with Sony expected to reveal more details on their steady works on multiple aspects of AI x Robotics. This will also be the first time that Aibo will take the stage outside Japan.
- In games and network services, the brand will exhibit a new Playstation VR that depicts the world of “The Last Guardian.”
- A series of digital camera products that includes Cyber-shot, Action Cam, Handycam, XDCAM memory camcorder, and other cameras for commercials, films, and other pro-usage.
- Sony will further display two new Xperia smartphones: XA2 and XA Ultra that are termed as super mid-range models.
Tell us in comments below which of the Sony’s new products at CES display will you be going for. Follow us for further updates on the CES demonstrations here.