Facebook has always come up with innovative ideas to contribute to the social cause. The social media giant has now proposed to support local businesses in order to strengthen them. According to the latest survey among 5000 adults, nearly one in four people in the US said they found a job with the help of Facebook. As local businesses can approximately create 60% of job opportunities, Facebook has shown a helping hand for this social cause.
In countries like Canada and US, Facebook has brought new features in order to create job posts on mobile, manage applications, and schedule interviews. While gathering the experiences from some of the local businesses with Facebook Jobs, they admitted they found the best eligible candidates in a very reasonable time. They shared that they received an overwhelming response from the job seekers.
If you are a job seeker, you just need to follow the following steps to get your desired job by Jobs dashboard at facebook.com/jobs and the “Jobs” option in the “Explore” section on mobile,
- First, you need to click the Jobs icon in Marketplace or visit a business page’s Jobs tab.
- The next step involves creating your application with your previous job history and other such details. At this step, verify and edit the details required before submitting them.
- After your application is submitted, Messenger will open up a conversation with a business page. Here you get the opportunity to directly go for a conversation with the employer for further procedures.
With this, you can apply for your desired job where the employer will be able to view only direct details provided by you, and he can collect other data from your Facebook profile. You can also apply for job alerts.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
For business employers, the need for skilled employees is the basic need. If it is a local business, they need to hire the best with the lowest possible cost. So, Facebook will be adding up a solution to this issue in the following way
- After this, the job posts will be displayed in multiple places on Facebook, which includes a business’ Page, in the Jobs dashboard, in Marketplace, and in News Feed.
- If they want the post to reach deserving candidates, they can choose boost posts.
- Finally, the business can manage all these applications by communicating with the applicants, including scheduling interviews and sending automated reminders directly through Messenger.
Facebook has reported that it has to spend $1 billion to help local businesses grow and help people find jobs. The company has not stopped here and has decided to invest further in this cause with more teams, technology, and new programs.