Running a business isn’t easy. You may have a steady flow of customers, but you need to work hard to get a new stream of people every day. Keeping business website up to date is a tedious task, as your SEO is in need of the constant update. That’s when you need support from SEO campaign manager. Smaller companies have to rely on the internet for driving sales, leads and revenue to the business. For them, presenting a perfect Local SEO Campaign might prove to be a breakthrough. Only a trained campaign manager knows the right tips to follow.
An optimizing site for local search traffic
The pivotal step to earning more traffic from local service area is by optimizing the content of the site for local search traffic. If you work with online marketing company and SEO, they must perform this task for you. In case not, there are some DIY tricks for the successful local campaign.
- You need to start optimizing meta descriptions or title tags for improving local SEO.
- Furthermore, you have to optimize website content for some local search. Remember to mention service area in close proximity to some relevant keywords for a better chance at local ranking.
- Try optimizing the page titles. Add the name of your city with the service you perform for better search rankings.
- Make sure to create multiple services and product pages. You need to target each section separately. Create different pages for each city or town you serve.
Time for keyword research
In every SEO plan and even in the local campaign, the keyword is the heart. You need to investigate the right words to bring some actual traffic to your website.
- For that, you can use keyword research tools. These tools will help you find better keywords as there are a bunch of them available.
- Try focusing on keyword research locally with Google Adwords for help.
- If you have plans to invest money upfront to get insight into keywords, you might sign up for Pay Per Click campaigns.
- These advertisements will expose your brand immediately so you can start collecting data without waiting.
- Even when your budget is small, it is a clever idea to squeak some money for PPC to jumpstart your SEO campaign.
Importance of company’s NAP
For most of the business owners, NAP might be a new term. But for online marketers, WordPress designer and SEO, NAP forms a critical part of local SEO campaign. It stands for name, address, and phone number.
- It is mandatory to list your company’s NAP on every service page without trying to be intrusive to any content. One best way to do that is always in the website’s footer or header.
- You further need to submit NAP to some major national directories like Manta, Hotfrog, Yellow Pages and more.
- Remember to submit consistent NAPs for the mentioned directories. You can format phone number and address across multiple directories for eliminating errors.
Local map listing for location
In case, customers need directions to your office or shop, they need to first get the proper address. After you have submitted NAP to directories, remember to claim local map listing. This step ensures your customers will find you and see what your building looks through Street View, mostly if they are unfamiliar with the location or neighborhood.
Adding schema markup language
You need to add a universal website coding Schema markup language, to help your site get recognized by important search engines. Schema informs search engines everything about your webpage and what it is all about. It ensures that your business information reaches out to customers accurately. This step, in turn, offers proper local search listing on SERP.
The quality architecture of the campaign
Including important keywords isn’t enough to boost the page traffic and rank. Your local campaigns need to be appealing to human readers. For that, you have to follow some simple steps.
- Try avoiding duplicate content completely. If your business houses multiple websites, there are high chances of presenting duplicate content. But you need to avoid that. Google will then recognize your content to be plagiarized and that hampers the ranking of your website.
- For local businesses, it is mandatory to have high-quality content. The write-up should explain why people need to head for your company even when there are other local competitors. Remember that your content needs to tell what you do exactly. Try to avoid marketing clichés and be completely genuine.
- If you are not a writer, feel free to hire one. However, you need to stay involved in this scenario by making suggestions, supplying product descriptions and informing writer about your company.
These simple SEO methods will go a long way in improving the presence of your local SEO campaign. You have to start your campaign strong to attract maximum customers towards your side. Making new connections won’t be a problem anymore.