Whether you are running a healthcare website or hosting a blog on how to maintain the finance, there are various ways to monetize the content of your website and earn a decent income on the same.
While it is true that there are a number of ways to monetize your website content, you should be careful to choose the right strategy for content monetization that is relevant and most beneficial as per your website niche. Here are the top 4 industries where you can benefit from the blog monetization scheme:
When people visit the healthcare website they are basically looking for the consultation, advice, and review that can help them to take the right decision. Hence you will need the in-depth methods of content monetization.
1. Selling Apps: There are a number of apps that allow people to manage their health easily via their mobile phone. Right from streamlining their lifestyle to make it healthy these apps also help them in more specific activities like fixing appointments with their doctor or finding the nearest medical labs for various tests. Partnering with such apps can help you easily monetize your healthcare website. There are a number of options- recommendations, full reviews, backlinks, and putting ad banners. Just see which fits well with your model.
2. Healthcare products affiliate program: There are a number of over the counter healthcare products that are sold digitally by the reputed vendors and manufacturers. By becoming their affiliate you can place the affiliate link on your healthcare website and earn a decent commission on every purchase.
3. Online Directory services: You can also offer the paid online directory services to healthcare service providers via your healthcare website and help the people to find the best medical professional/facilities.
Whether you run a self-hosted blog on latest medical technologies or have built a deep knowledge blog on the use of various types of knowledge in healthcare that is regularly updated by posting different forms of content, you have multiple content monetization strategies to boost up your income with the help of content monetization.
1. Guest Posts: Posting quality content on the tough subject like life sciences is a demanding task. You need to carefully write the content to make it sound interesting and uncomplicated while at the same time maintaining the accuracy. However, by accepting the guest posts you don’t only get the get more content without extra effort but can also earn a good amount of money. So this is one of the best digital monetization options.
2. Backlinks: Backlinks help life science products to build credibility. So you can work closely with the* reputed companies and write the content that allows you to naturally include the backlinks to their website via your content.
The legal websites have the resource and content that can offer them the excellent initial consultation without charging them some dear amounts. That is why of late the legal websites have seen a high rise in the popularity. Whether you are a certified lawyer with your own website, a corporate legal advisor with a strong digital presence or a legal expert running a consultancy blog there are various ways to monetize your blog. What you need is to utilize the right type of content monetization strategy.
1. Selling eBooks and sources: Many visitors to your site might either be interested in learning more about legal matters or are looking for the sources that can help them understand their position in any specific legal matter in a better way. If you are running a knowledge-based website then it is possible that your visitors are genuinely interested in legal matters and want to gain some in-depth knowledge. So you can sell them the purpose-specific products than they are more likely to purchase- eBooks on Law. These books don’t come cheap even if we talk about eBooks. So, each successful sale can earn you a good amount of commission.
2. Premium content: Selling your own premium content is another major digital monetization strategy. If you are a qualified legal expert with a vast experience then you can also hope to earn a good deal by writing premium content. You can offer the initial few contents for free and add a purchase form to allow the visitors to buy your subscription service to read the entire content.
In today’s world, the inflation is on the high rise and the people find it very difficult to manage the finance. Many of them depend upon the experienced financial advisors to manage their financial health while the other depends upon the wealth management company in order to build a profitable portfolio. Whether you are running a blog on financial services or have created a website for your wealth management company, there are a number of ways in which you can go for the content monetization.
1. Google Ad sense: If your finance website attracts the quality, high profile traffic then it is not difficult to get as much as $0.50 per click. In some cases, the per click rate can even go up to $1. However in order to enhance your chances of earning it is important to offer a good presentation to the ads. There are a number of plugins like WPadvanced ads that offer an awesome presentation to the ads displayed on your website that are capable of attracting a large number of clicks.
2. Personal Branding of financial advisors: Personal Branding is one of the best content monetization options for finance related websites. The top financial advisors earn a really good income and some plans can even get the recurring income to earn month on month. You can expect them to pay a good rate for each full-length interview, excerpts and top list mentions that can establish their credibility as a reliable fence expert and help them to widen their network.
Content monetization strategies can help your website earn a good income via content. These are especially beneficial for knowledge-based industries- finance, healthcare, life sciences, legal or similar websites. This blog explains a few selected and tested the best options for such types of websites.