Sony unveiled the Sony Xperia XZ3 at the IFA in Berlin with the motto “See more. Hear more. Feel more.” Sony launched its new phone with a glass back, single front and rear-facing cameras, and large bezels. However, Xperia XZ3, like Xperia XZ2, does not include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Two features of the Sony Xperia XZ3 that stand out are Android Pie software and HDR OLED display. More specifications include the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with the Adreno 630 GPU, a 4GB RAM variant and a 3,300 mAh battery. Sony is famous for its camera, the Xperia XZ3 camera comprises a powerful 19MP single rear camera sensor. It also includes a wireless charging dock.
The major specifications of the Sony Xperia XZ3 include:
- Android Pie OS
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform that empowers performance
- A 6.0” HDR and OLED display coupled with QHD+ resolution (1440 x 2880 pixels) delivers outstanding contrast, color, and clarity
- IP65/68 water resistant design & Corning® Gorilla® Glass durability
- Weighs 6.8oz
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB UFS internal memory1, microSDXC support (up to 512 GB) memory and storage
- Dynamic Vibration System
- Front-facing stereo with S-force Front Surround for high clarity sound
- Borderless and slim design
- An intelligent 19MP Motion Eye™ rear camera with AI in Xperia® for capturing mid-air actions like a pro
- A 13 MP front camera with portrait mode, beauty effects, bokeh, and a display flash
- 4K HDR Movie recording with 960fps Super slow motion in Full HD resolution
- High-Resolution Audio and DSEE HX™ accompanied by LDAC for clear sound even while wireless
- Long-lasting 3,300 mAh battery with modes like Smart Stamina, Qnovo Adaptive Charging and Battery Care
- Dual SIM and Nano SIM support capability
Priced at $900, the Sony Xperia XZ3 will be available at Amazon and Best Buy by the end of September in four color variants: White Silver, Forest Green, Bordeaux Red, and Black.