- Sep 22, 2021
The stylish and user-friendly website is a visiting card of any modern business. If it doesn’t contain valuable information and doesn’t work correctly, the company loses its clients and, consequently, revenue.
SEO and Social Media – SEMrush Marketing Toolkit
Beat your competitor's SEO and PPC strategy with the world's leading competitive intelligence software for digital marketing. A complete workflow and all-in-one marketing toolkit for digital marketing professionals.Get it for Free
For this reason, it’s important to create high-quality content, which will be interesting and informative for the target audience. So, if you are struggling to find a way, which will help you to double website conversion, check the following useful tips.
First of all, you should understand how your target audience searches for your products online and what queries are the most popular in Google. You should analyze these questions in details and come up with a semantic core – a list of 10-15 keywords, which are the most relevant to your niche.
You can use Google Adwords: Keyword Planner and Ubersuggest. These tools will help you to evaluate an average monthly search and competition for every keyword. In this way, you will define the words and phrases, which will help you to optimize content and improve Google rankings.
Create unique textual content
Your website is worth nothing without exclusive content. For this reason, using researched keywords, you should write the page descriptions, blog posts, and articles, which will be interesting for your visitors. This task is pretty challenging, so you can use the online tool and services to get some assistance.
1. Grammarly: This tool will help you to proofread your text automatically and make your content free from any spelling errors and typos.
2. RewardedEssays: If you want to get assistance from a real editor, check this online service. An expert will make your text more appealing to your target audience, while also optimize it in accordance with the SEO requirements.
SEMrush - Effective Marketing Toolkit
See how your engagement change over time. Take a look at your competitor's social strategies. Build your most effective social media strategyGet a 7-Day Free Trial
3. RhymeZone: When you write a page description or article and can’t come up with the original synonyms, try this tool to generate them automatically. It will help you to avoid tautology and make your text sounds more professional.
4. GrabMyEssay: This is a writing service, which will provide you with all kinds of SEO content: from the product reviews and page descriptions to the articles and blog posts.
5. Upwork: If you want to hire a freelance copywriter, feel free to use this platform. You can start cooperation with a qualified writer from any country in the world.
6. RatedbyStudents: If you would like to get help from a professional writing or proofreading service, you can check this review website. It provides numerous comments from the real clients, so you will be able to analyze them and choose the most reliable company to work with.
Add engaging visuals
It’s a known fact that human’s brain processes visual information in times faster than text. For this reason, you must diversify content for your website as much as possible. Every visual element plays its own role in communication with a client:
1. Photos and images: People leave a webpage if it doesn’t contain any images. For this reason, you should publish photos of your products, facilities, satisfied clients, team members or any relevant picture obtained from the photo stocks.
2. Videos: This kind of content works great when you want to explain to your clients how to use your product or service. Also, videos are very helpful, when you try to showcase “backstage” of the production process.
3. Memes: If you prefer to communicate with the target audience in an informal way, feel free to use funny memes. It will allow you to entertain your website’s visitors and encourage them to repost your content on social media.
4. Infographics: When you try to explain a complex topic or present statistical data, you should create the infographics to make everything clear. Combination of text and vector images will allow you to structure all data and help your customers to understand your ideas.
5. Interactive content: Online calculators and funny quizzes assist your clients with learning more information about your company. At the same time, it makes visitors stay at your webpage for longer, which is also important for successful optimization.
Customize web pages
You should understand that all web pages of your site are equally important, so you should customize them carefully. Make sure to complete the following actions:
- Select one focus keyword per page
- Create a short SEO title
- Compose meta description
- Attach media file
- Add an internal link.
Start a blog
Starting a blog, you can kill two birds with one stone: improve SEO ranking and build credibility online. If you publish new articles regularly, then Google will consider your website as a reliable source. At the same time, the target audience will get more useful information from you and will start trusting your company and your brand.
If you have no resource to create content on your own, you can allow experienced bloggers and copywriters to publish their guest posts on your website. Instead of paying for articles, you can simply allow them to insert outbound links in the text. Keep in mind that you are responsible for content published, so make sure that every hyperlink will direct your visitors only to the reputable and trusted sources.
On the other hand, you can also design your own link building strategy and write the articles for popular online sources in your niche. Adding outbound links to the guest posts and inbound links to content on your blog, you will significantly improve the SEO ranking of your site and, consequently, conversion.
Content optimization is the most effective way to improve website conversion. You should clearly understand what kind of information your target audience want to find and what kind of texts Google ranks high. If you meet the demand of both: people and machines at the same time, then your site will bring you the desired results.