This time we will discuss the software WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro. This is an all-in-one software that can convert your video or audio to a wide range of output formats and devices and can help you download videos to watch them offline and edit videos with simple clicks.
In addition, this software stands out from other video converters due to its support for NVIDIA® NVENC, CUDA, and Intel® HD Graphics hardware acceleration technology, which achieves a much faster video conversion speed than other likewise programs. So, if you want to have the most amazing HD conversion results, this HD video converter can be your best choice.
Indeed, you can choose the output profile for devices like Xbox, iPad, iPhone and so on. WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro supports almost any format and resolution, including 4K, as well as provides preset profiles for many hot and classic gadgets. And if you have a standard resolution video, you can even upscale it to enhance the image quality in order to improve your watching experience on your smart TV screen. You can try to use it yourself.
To install the software, you can simply visit the official site here below. And there is a Free Download button.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
And what are the advantages, the main features of WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro?
Its main functions include:
- 1. Converts HD video (High Definition) to SD video (Standard Definition).
- Enhance normal video to higher definition. But usually, the higher the quality you select, the larger the video size is.
Note: Quality of the original video should not be too low and “Downscaling” will look better than ‘Upscaling
- Supports incredible 5X compression level;
- Super faster Conversion Speed with NVIDIA® NVENC, CUDA, and Intel® HD Graphics hardware acceleration technology;
- Supports the core of sophisticated high definition video (HD) coding
- You can use the built-in editor to cut, merge, clip and crop videos;
- Supports for 60 fps conversion.
- Downloads videos online and downloads YouTube playlists.
- Creates ringtones for iOS or Android devices.
How to Convert Videos with WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro?
With a quick look, we can see that it’s very easy to use, even though you’re still a beginner.
1. After the installation is complete, open WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro.
2. Drag and Drop a video or by clicking Add Files on the top corner to import the video that you want to convert. After that, click the Output Format button on the right side to choose the video format you want to convert to.
Tip: there are different big and small items. You can convert in video and audio formats or convert them by device types.
3. Set the output location directly to save the target videos.
4. The converting process will start after you click the Run button at the bottom corner.
In addition to converting formats, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro has other important features, for instance, downloading videos from sites like YouTube and Facebook. It’s easier because we just open the Download Video menu, copy and paste the video URL, click Analyze, and then click Download. After a short while, it’s done!
Certainly, the time for finishing the download depends on the source video size.
About the software, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro, I think it is enough for me to use every day for converting movies and short videos. Now it’s your turn to try out. Also if you have any other ideas, please feel free to comment here below.