Being a full-time entrepreneur is not an easy task. From managing an entire business to handling hundred of functions on your to-do-list and solving specific business problems, the list goes on. With so many tasks on the list, it becomes quite difficult for you, as an entrepreneur, to know from where to start.
But what if I tell you that there’s an app for that. Yes, various mobile apps make it easy for entrepreneurs to perform their daily business errands. These business apps are being used in a variety of ways.
So, if you as an owner or entrepreneur wants to know about the mobile apps that can help you to perform your day-to-day business tasks, here’s the complete list to check out. Just take a look at the mentioned mobile apps and install these apps in your smartphone:
1.Invoice 2go – Professional Invoices and Estimates
Invoice 2go is a professional invoice and estimate application that allows businesses and entrepreneurs to create invoices on the go and get paid instantly. Using this one simple application, you can create professional invoices with just a few simple taps on the screen.
Now, accept all the ways the way your customers want to pay online. You can capture or note down expenses as it occurs. Regardless of any type of business you are running, this Invoice 2go is the perfect fit for all from contractors to web designers to musicians and other businesses. All your information is automatically synced and available on your Android device, tablet, and computer.
Here are the top features of Invoice 2go business app:
- Get professional invoices and estimates in just a few minutes.
- Accept payments readily and make payments instantly.
- Turn estimates into invoices in just one tap.
- Schedule your appointments and make a day plan.
Slack is one of the best collaborations and communication apps that bring your entire team on one platform. Using this application, you, as an owner of the big enterprise or startup, can get more work done.
Whether it is about checking off the to-do list, moving projects forward, conversations, tools, and information, Slack is the best application for any device. Find and access your team and work while on the go using this app. Have a look at the top features of Slack:
- Message or call any person or member of your team.
- Quickly search a central knowledge base that indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files.
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right person in the team.
- It can be easily integrated into your workflow like tools and services that you are already using.
3. Scanner Pro
Scanner Pro is the best option when it comes to instant scanning and saving a digital version of a paper document. Using this app, businesses and entrepreneurs can scan any paper from a simple receipt to multi-page business documents.
Businesses widely use this scanner application as it detects borders, correcting alteration and geometry. Moreover, once you scan any paper, you can use OCR if you want to convert any scan into a text. Even the app has advanced color processing algorithms that remove shadows, correct perspective, and distortion to make the scan more readable. Top features of Scanner Pro app:
- Scan receipts of business expenses and keep track of it
- Easily convert paper notes and sketches into digital copies
- Convert any scan into a text
- Save interesting articles and book pages for later
4. Asana: organize team projects
No matter whether you are attending any meeting, traveling or standing in a queue in the bank, Asana is the best project management application, allowing to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, and get reminders. Through this simple app, you can organize your tasks and projects and manage the entire to-do list for the day.
In fact, this Asana mobile application helps you to stay on top of your work from anywhere. In any case, you are facing connectivity issue anywhere, no problem, you can take actions like creating a task and updates will sync in Asana when you get connectivity. Check out the top features of the Asana app:
- Check and organize your work task list every time you open Asana.
- Create and add tasks to projects to break down work in a list.
- Look at the projects you frequently access on one list.
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget.
HelloSign is the most useful app when it comes to signing your documents on your Android or iOS device. Using this application, you can scan, edit and sign your papers in just a minute and it will save you from the difficult process of printing, signing and scanning.
With HelloSign app, users can sign and complete important documents like consulting, agreements, NDS, sales real estate contracts, financing agreements and more. So, what are you waiting for? Just install this application and get ready to sign your documents on the go. Below are the Key features of HelloSign app:
- Easily upload a document with a camera.
- Sign unlimited documents.
- Edit any PDF or photo to add text, checkmark or signature.
- Allow users to import signed documents into an email to send it easily.
6. Pay Anywhere
Pay Anywhere is must have application for businesses and entrepreneurs as this application turns a smartphone or tablet into a card terminal, providing your business with the convenience of taking secure card payments anytime and anywhere.
Using this application, you can accept VISA and MasterCard directly from a smartphone or tablet. In addition to this, you can manage your company profile, payment account, and transaction information online. Here’re some of the critical features of Pay Anywhere app:
- Send eco-friendly eReceipts directly to your customers from email.
- Viewable transaction log with historical details.
- Manage company profile, payment account, and transaction information online.
- Accept VISA and MasterCard directly from a smartphone or tablet.
7. GoToMeeting – Video Conferencing & Online Meetings
Last but not least on the list is GoToMeeting. This GoToMeeting application provides accessibility and reliability that you need to take your work with you on the road and across the globe.
It doesn’t matter whether you want to have an important meeting or casual project discussion, this application makes every conversation important. Used by more than 2.5 million users worldwide, this application is the premier mobile meeting app that you can opt for. Given are the notable features of the app:
- Allows users to join or host a meeting through a smartphone or tablet.
- Share your full screen with everyone in the meeting.
- Check important updates, upcoming meetings and join with one tap.
- Get alerts and reminders when the meeting is about to begin.
On a Concluding Note
No matter whether you are a founder of a startup company or business leader with a well-known company, these mentioned mobile business apps will save your time and efforts when performing business tasks.
Just download these seven mobile apps in your smartphone or tablet and see how easy it becomes for you to manage your day-to-day business chores. Apart from these apps, if you are using any other mobile app that saves your time, do let us know by commenting below.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.