- Sep 20, 2021
As the year is closing by, Huawei has decided to release EMUI 9 for the Huawei P10, P10 Plus, Mate 9, Mate 9 Pro, Honor 9 and V9 global devices. The update is already rolling out to specified Huawei and Honor devices and it is to be expected that the respective update messages will soon appear to everyone.
According to the source, the arrival of EMUI 9.0 for the Huawei P10, P10 Plus, Mate 9, Mate 9 Pro, Honor 9 and V9 that seems to be officially arriving after passing the appropriate period of beta testing that happened before. At the moment it seems that the first phase of software deployment has begun in Malaysia but, it will soon reach other regions, including India.
Huawei already announced weeks ago that their devices would receive EMUI 9.0 and it seems that now the manufacturer is keeping its promise. The data that comes to us from the Asian country talks about the release of the final version of EMUI 9.0, which comes through the package VTR-L29 18.104.22.168 (C636E2R1P8log) and that presents, at the size of 3.38 GB for the Huawei P10 and P10 plus.
Here are the details guides for you how to get the latest version of the EMUI 9.0 open beta Android 9.0 Pie update.
Note: TechGenYZ will not be responsible for any damages on your device that may happen while/after following this guide.
- At first, you have to download EMUI 9.0 Beta Flashy v0.2 and extract on your computer
- Once it is done download the firmware and extract it.
- Before ding any further steps you have to enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging on your device
- Once you have enabled OEM unlocking, now open the flashy tool and run the Flash.bat file inside it.
- This will now flash the EMUI 9.0
- Is it done? Great! Now you can reboot your smartphone to get the latest version of Android Pie EMUI 9.0 beta.
According to the changelogs, the devices receive improvements such as a simplified user interface, a better navigation menu, a reduction in the application loading time and in-app opening animations, as well as the arrival of digital welfare app to control the time we spend in front of the smartphone.