Xiaomi ends the first week of the year releasing a major upgrade to one of the cell phones that most defended the Mi family in 2018: that’s it, friends – time to update the MIUI that feeds Mi Mix 3 in the Android generation.
The size of the update is at around 663 MB; the update takes MIUI to version 10.2.1.0.PEECNXM, correcting several recurring bugs and the flash problem of the main Mi Mix 3 camera.
With the new update, the device also has implemented new camera modes for the default mobile camera software, but despite the size of the download, no drastic change comes to its Android Pie version. The focus of the Xiaomi team was to correct the errors reported by users in the MIUI community, such as problems related to camera auto mode connectivity, etc. which has now reportedly been fixed.
What’s more is that this, the update also includes a new photo editing feature in the album app and enhancements to make the interface more fluid, stable and fast. The update follows the schedule of Xiaomi and is being released gradually via OTA to all owners of Mi Mix 3.
To recall, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 was launched last year, and its specifications are:
- 6.39-inch slide screen with FHD+ resolution and AMOLED display technology
- Screen proportion at 19.5: 9 with 93.4% Display-to-body Ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- Available in 6 GB, 8 GB or up to 10 GB of RAM
- 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- Dual main camera with 12-MP main sensor and 12-MP for the telephoto lenses
- Dual 24MP Front Camera (IMX576 Sensor) + 2MP
- 3,200 mAh battery with fast charging technology
- 10W Wireless Charging
- Android 9 Pie under exclusive Mi family interface (MIUI 10)
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is not yet available in India stores, and it’s not specific if it would ever launch in future or not.