A new open beta update, known as Open Beta 25 and 23, is here for OnePlus 5 and 5T smartphones, the most important feature of which is caller identification.
The new open beta update comprises numerous other highlights:
- Android security patch 2019.01
- An improved screen brightness control
- Call History UI
- UI for category tags in the app drawer
- Accuracy in weather descriptions
- Improvement in color adaptation for navigation bar when using third-party apps
- Deep integration of the Phone app with Google Duo and the OnePlus Switch app
- OnePlus Switch supports migrating data from iPhone
Additional features that have been added include creating a collection, copying and moving photos, placing recommended tools in the toolbar, call history for incoming calls from unknown numbers, improved accuracy of search results through more search options, more unit options for precipitation, visibility, pressure and related data, and weather icons having a more detailed description. Furthermore, other than general bug fixes, new illustrations and designs on blank pages in the Gallery have been incorporated. What’s more, users can now confirm the pin without tapping √ for the app locker.
The update is now slowly being made available to OnePlus 5 and 5T users.