Samsung launched its Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) in South Korea today, complete with an Infinity-O display, 6GB RAM, 128 GB inbuilt storage, a triple rear camera, 24 MP selfie sensor 3,400mAh battery, and a rear fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) has been priced in Korea at KRW 599,500 (roughly Rs. 37,800). It is said to be available in Blue, Black, and Absolute Black color options.
Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) will be available for customers in South Korea from February 28 onwards, but its date of market release in foreign markets has not been specified as of now.
Its other specifications and design seem very similar to the Samsung Galaxy A8s smartphones it launched in China last month. Regarding the design, it features the following:
- Infinity-O Display
- The selfie camera sensor has a hole on the top left edge of the screen.
- No bezels on the front side of the display
- A triple camera setup stacked vertically at the back
- A fingerprint scanner situated in the center at the back of the phone
- USB Type-C port, the speaker grille, and the microphone at the bottom edge
- Power and volume buttons on the right edge of the device
- Bixby button on the left edge of the device
With respect to other specifications, the smartphone would include
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- 3,400mAh battery
- Optics –
- Triple rear camera setup – 24 MP main sensor, 10 MP telephoto sensor and a 5MP sensor for more depth in photos
- 24 MP selfie sensor
If the Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) is indeed a variant of the Galaxy A8s, it should include:
- Snapdragon 710 processor
- 4-inch display
- NFC support
It is expected that all the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) will be disclosed before its sale begins on February 28 in South Korea.