- Jul 29, 2021
Realme has taken an innovative step to interact with its consumer base where interested users will be given ‘Early Access’ to the company’s latest products, information regarding its most recent technologies, invites to official events, along with other related perks as part of its eponymous program that has recently been launched in India.
The ‘Early Access Program’ is following in the footsteps of OnePlus’s program, ‘The Lab,’ and claims that it “aims at delivering the first-hand experience of Realme products before anybody else.” While The Lab lets users review products before launch, the Early Access will provide additional perks besides the “new product experience”; including the latest information on the projects, the company may be working on or interested in.
Interested users can follow the following steps to become a member of the program by heading over to the company’s forum:
- Answer in the comment section: What makes you a hardcore Realme fan?
- Write a thread about your first Realme device – How you got to know about it? When did you buy? Why did it happen? We want to know everything. Quirk it up with some photos to get extra brownie points.
- Post the thread in section Playground> Discussion
- Share the thread link in the reply/ comment section of this post.
- Cross your fingers to be lucky!
While Realme has not disclosed its criteria for selection, it has made it known that the program is exclusive to Indian residents, and those selected may have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. The registration is open till 13th February 2019.