The Game Developers Conference is to be held in San Francisco next month, and the invitations are already out for the developers who will be attending the event. HTC is now excited to show off its schedule for the GDC 2019 event.
The company will hold a keynote presentation on March 18, at 10 a.m. PT, where it’s expected to reveal details about a new endeavor focused on video games. As per the company, HTC VIVE has been revealed as the most popular platform among developers consecutively three times. And marking its standout position, the company now showcases its plan for the GDC 2019.
On Monday, March 18th will be the developer’s day for the VR developers that will be filled with technical visionary sessions. The session goes as –
- 10:00AM – 11:00AM: Developer Day Keynote: Platform Strategy for 2019
- 11:20AM – 12:20PM: Developer Success in the Era of New Competing Digital Platforms
- 1:20PM – 2:20PM: Getting Started, Publishing and Beyond: Viveport SDKs + VIVE Input Utility
- 2:40PM – 3:40PM: Building for the Standalone Ecosystem: Wave Platform SDKs
- 4:00PM – 5:00PM: Creating More Immersive Experiences: 3DSP Audio SDK + Hand Tracking SDK
- 5:30PM – 6:30PM: The Future of XR Development: SRWorks SDK + SRANIPAL SDK
HTC VIVE on the 18th will also announce winners of the 3rd annual Viveport Developer Awards categorizing for the developers. VIVE sees this as an exceptional opportunity to reward those studios and content that has been the reason for Viveport Subscription’s success. The winners will be handed with up to $50,000 in cash and prizes that will be helping them to fund their future developments and projects.
Grab the Virtual Device Now
From March 20th-22nd there are more for the GDC attendees. The attendees might have a view of the innovative content by the latest VIVE hardware, demonstrating tools such as eye and hand tracking, 6DoF input for the WAVE platform and more.
We hope to see you at GDC and be sure to add our developer day sessions to your schedules! – HTC VIVE Blog
GDC 2019 will run from March 18-22. Now let’s wait and see how the event actually turns up to be.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.