For 6% more money, you get 9% more range, more power, and an upgraded interior - TeslaThe new versions of the Model 3 are supposed to comprise an all-glass roof and manual seats instead of power seats. Previously, the least expensive Model 3 version started at $42,900, that too, after a cut in price in February. https://twitter.com/Tesla/status/1101273665943961600?s=20 Tesla mentioned in a tweet the availability of the Model 3 versions (all prices before incentive):
- Standard Range of 220 miles range to come at a price of $35,000
- Standard Range Plus offering 240 miles range at $37,000
- Mid Range of range 264 miles coming at $40,000
- Long Range offering a range of 325 miles at $43,000
- Long Range AWD of range 310 miles at $47,000
- Performance AWD of 310 miles with 0-60 mph in 3.2s acceleration at the price of $58,000
- The range of the Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive Model 3 to be upgraded to 325 miles
- The peak speed of the Model 3 Performance to be increased to 162 mph
- Addition of an average 5% (approx.) peak power to all Model 3 vehicles
At the same time, we will be increasing our investment in the Tesla service system, with the goal of same-day, if not same-hour service, and with most service done by us coming to you, rather than you coming to us - TeslaTesla will be boosting its Tesla service system with the aim of achieving same-day service and guaranteeing the availability of service in its operating countries.
The important thing for customers in the United States to understand is that, with online sales, anyone in any state can quickly and easily buy a Tesla - TeslaIt also seems like all transactions would have to be done online so that Tesla would be able to lower vehicle prices by an average of almost 6%. Tesla has furthermore decided to discontinue some of their stores and retain only those located in high-traffic locations including galleries, showcases and Tesla information centers.
India Coronavirus Cases Update 151,767 Total 4,337 (2.9%) Deaths 64,426 (42.5%) Recovered
27 May 2020, 12:23 PM (GMT)