- Jul 31, 2021
It seems like the specifications of Samsung’s very first 5G smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, more pertinently, the Korean variant of the Galaxy S10 5G, have been leaked.
DealnTech has disclosed certain information regarding the possible specifications of the Korean variant of the Galaxy S10 5G smartphone which is supposed to have certain different features than the global variant of the same smartphone.
1. Dimensions: In terms of dimensions, the Korean variant measures 162.2 x 77.1 x 7.8 mm at 208g through which it is apparent that it will be a bit shorter and thinner and a bit heavier as compared to the international variant which would measure 162.6 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm at 198 grams.
2. Display: 16.2 cm display (diagonal) with WQHD resolution
In terms of storage, the Korean variant of Galaxy S10 5G will come with two storage alternatives: 8GB RAM and 256GB, available in Majestic Black, Crown Silver, and Royal Gold color options; and 8GB RAM and 512 GB in possibly Crown Silver and Majestic Black color options.
3. Camera: There is supposed to be four cameras at the rear containing a 16 MP ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture; a 12 MP primary Dual Pixel AF and RGB sensor with a variable aperture ranging from f/1.5 to f/2.4; a 12 MP telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture; and a 3D ToF depth sensor. The front camera of the smartphone is supposed to be a dual camera setup with a 10 MP dual pixel primary camera and a 3D ToF sensor, similar to that of the Galaxy S10+.
5. Battery: The Galaxy S10 5G is supposed to come with a 4500 mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging via a USB-C port.
6. USB: The 3.5mm headphone jack might be included in this model.
The Galaxy S10 5G officially launches in its home country, South Korea on April 5 at an expected price of about $1200.