The demand for video editing is increasing day by day, and VideoProc has proved to be a one-stop place to meet the editing demand of video. The thing which makes VideoProc one of the best and easy video processing software is its professional technologies. It means that the software has full GPU acceleration as well as a quality-oriented engine. Moreover, once you download and try VideoProc, you can find that it’s very easy to navigate and very fast to import and export video.
The best part of VideoProc is that they are 4k video processing software and can process your video very fast without crashing or freezing. If you are fortunate enough then you can get VideoProc software for free, but to check whether you can get this amazing software for free or not, you will have to visit VideoProc official website.
Some important features of VideoProc
There are many features of this software that help to process & edit the video easily. Some of those features are mentioned below.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
1. This software is very much beneficial for the one who wants to process the large-sized video shoot by GoPro, DJI, iPhone, DSLR, etc.
2. Built-in with 420+ outputs, you can convert the video easily into the format that you want, such as MP4, AVI, MOV, MP3, HEVC, WMV, MKV, etc.
3. Using this software you can perform certain video processing operations easily like cut, split, crop, merge, rotate, etc.
4. It is capable to deal with slow-mo or high-speed videos shot with 120 ftps/240 ftps.
5. This software also supports batch downloading from 1000+ sites, which means that you can download any number of the video that you want with one click.
6. You can even record videos in 3 ways, even remove the background from the video when recording using the webcam.
How to edit a video
There are various options that you can perform using this video processing software. For example, you can cut, crop, split, merge, trim, flip as well as rotate, add subtitles, add effect, make Gif, etc. We will give you can an overview of how to cut and split a video. If you find it difficult to understand, then you can also read this official guide on how to cut a video offered by Digiarty.
Cut a video using VideoProc
Mentioned below are the steps that you need to follow in order to cut a video.
1. The first thing that you need to do before processing the video is to click on the “+Video” option this will help you in adding one or more video files.
2. Then go to the Edit Toolbar and click on the “Cut” option.
3. Select the start and end times of the video that you want.
4. After making the adjustments, you need to select the cut button which exists on the right side bottom corner.
If you follow the steps that are mentioned above, then you can easily cut a portion of the video using this easy video editor.
How to split a video using VideoProc
VideoProc is multi-function software by which you can perform various operations in a much efficient manner. For this, you need to open the tool and select the ToolBox option after which you also need to find the Split button, and by clicking on them you will get a submenu. Click the “Codec Option” button which you will generally find at the right side of the video display column. You will be amazed to know that by default the 4K video processing software split the video averagely into a maximum of ten segments and the duration of each segment will be a maximum of sixty minutes.
1. You can easily adjust the duration of the trimmed video for which you want to split. You can find the cursor in the split video panel.
2. If required you can also change the default time into the one that you want.
3. Other than this you can also fine-tune the start as well as the end time of each and every segment.
4. Once, you complete all the settings discussed above, you can press the done option, and the video will be processed accordingly.
You can also refer to this tutorial to know how to split a video for more clarity regarding the steps of how to split a video.
If you want some more clarity about how to cut a video with the simple click of your mouse, then follow the video below.
You are really lucky enough to get this easy video editor for free. Now you can shape up your video and some new direction to it. Due to the GPU acceleration speed of the software, you can perform multiple operations without any problem. The software got the GPU acceleration speed only because of the INTEL, AMD, and NVIDIA. While using this software, you will find that you can keep the quality of the audio intact, even if you cut, crop or split the video.