Huawei has unveiled its latest Maimang 8 smartphone in an event in China, whose notable features include a tall aspect ratio, rear triple camera setup, and the Kirin 710 chipset.
The Specifications of the Huawei Maimang 8 are given below:
- 6.21-inch IPS LCD display with full HD+ resolution
- 2.5D curved glass display
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 89% screen space
- Waterdrop notch
- TUV Rheinland certified display which obstructs blue rays and protects the eye
- Weight: 160g
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm chipset
- Pre-loaded Android 9 Pie OS with EMU 9 UI
- GPU Turbo Technology that boosts graphics
- 6GB RAM and 128GB storage that is expandable up to 512GB with microSD
- Vertical triple camera setup on the rear : 24MP sensor with LED flash, 16MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP depth
- 480 fps slow motion
- 8MP front camera inside the waterdrop notch
- AI scene recognition, 480 fps slow-motion video recording, handheld night scene, and more
- 3,400mAh battery with support for only 10W charging
- Fingerprint sensor on the rear
- Face unlock support
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/ microSD)
- 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- GPS + GLONASS
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm audio jack
In China, the Huawei Maimang 8 costs 1,899 Yuan (around USD$275 or ₹19,055).
Buyers in China can pre-order the smartphone from today onwards, and the Maimang 8 becomes officially available for sale from June 12 onwards, with the color variants of Magic Night Black and Blue Sapphire.
Along with the Maimang 8 smartphone, Huawei has also introduced TC5200 802.11 ac dual-band Gigabit router for 269 yuan (USD$ 39 or ₹2,699 approximately).