The Electronic Entertainment Expo or E3 of 2019 is just a week away, and Google has leaked out information on the games to be available on the game-streaming platform Google Stadia.
In the ‘Stadia Connect’ event that was live-streamed on June 6, Google talked about the cost and availability of Stadia and games in this platform.
Google Stadia is said to become available either as Stadia Pro or as Stadia Base.
1. Stadia Pro – a subscription service costing US $9.99 per month, which enables streaming in up to 4K HDR resolution at 60 frames per second, accompanied by 5.1 surround sound. Stadia Pro will also grant access to a library of free games and discounted games.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
2. Stadia Base – this free game-streaming service offers up to 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second with stereo sound. Here, games have to be purchased.
For playing a game at 720p resolution, a minimum of 10Mbps internet requirement is necessary. For higher resolutions, higher internet speed requirements are needed, such as at least 20Mbps for streaming 1080p resolution, and at least 35 Mbps for the high-end 4K HDR content.
Given below is the list of games that Google announced for Stadia:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Baldur’s Gate 3
- Borderlands 3
- Darksiders Genesis
- Destiny 2
- DOOM Eternal
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Farming Simulator 19
- Final Fantasy XV
- Football Manager
- Get Packed
- Just Dance
- Metro Exodus
- Mortal Kombat 11
- NBA 2K
- Rage 2
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Samurai Shodown
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- The Crew 2
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Trials Rising
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Alongside this, Google announced the Stadia Founder’s Edition which comprises a Night Blue Stadia controller, a Chrome cast Ultra, three months of Stadia Pro, a three-month ‘Buddy Pass’ of Stadia Pro that can be gifted, and first dibs on usernames.
The Stadia Founder’s Edition will start rolling out in November, November 14 to be exact, at a price of US $129.99 initially in only these countries -Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the UK, and the US.
Google Stadia Founder’s Edition will be available in other countries in 2020.
USB controllers have to be HID compliant to be compatible with Stadia. If not, the user can always avail extra controllers that will be available at the launch for the US $69.99 in the additional color variants of black, white or pale green.