Featuring the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 730 Mobile Platform, Xiaomi’s latest smartphone Mi 9T, a part of the flagship Mi 9, was launched today in Madrid, Spain.
- A nano-holographic technology with a unique flame design
- Four-sided curved glass back with a combination of 3D-glass and extremely narrow frame
- Comfortable to hold in hand
- The light ring on top of the pop-up selfie camera acts as a notification light for incoming messages and charging status
- Rear-mounted 7th-generation in-screen fingerprint technology which provides an improved fingerprint recognition rate and speed
- Full screen display with 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen and without a notch
- An aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- Crystal 2.5D and Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Reading and Sunlight mode 2.0 that supports low-brightness color grayscale optimization
- 256-scale eye protection technology
- Germany’s VDE Testing and Certification Institute certified low-blue-light eye protection
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 730 mobile platform that provides 35% improved CPU performance and 10% increased GPU performance, along with doubly improved AI performance as compared to its predecessor Snapdragon™ 710
- Octa-core KryoTM 470 chip processor based on the 8nm process
- 4th generation AI smart engine
An esports-level gaming experience
- A new Game Turbo 2.0 provides the ultimate gaming experience through optimization of touch response, display, sound quality, network and in-game calls
- Optimised touch response rate has increased up to 180Hz, and click and touch response has reduced to about 70 milliseconds
Mi 9T’s rear triple camera setup offers:
- 48MP primary camera with f/1.75 aperture and with a 1/2″ Sony flagship IMX 582 sensor for ultra-high resolution photos
- The primary sensor supports merging four pixels to form large 1.6μm pixels for better resolution of photos captured in low-light conditions
- 13MP ultra wide-angle lens with a 124.8 degree field of view and a f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP telephoto lens with a f/2.4 aperture
- AI-powered cameras that are capable of capturing 2x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom images
- AI-powered 20MP pop-up front-facing camera with a f/2.2 aperture and a sapphire glass cover.
- Panorama feature for better group selfies
- A large 4000mAh battery with up to 18W charging
- AI energy saving mode that can automatically adjust screen brightness and activate sleep mode at night
- Android 9.0 Pie base MIUI 10
- multi-function NFC with increased payment speeds by 30%
- 1217SLS speakers, Smart PA, and 0.9cc large sound chamber for powerful sound and playback
- Hi-Res Audio certification
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB Type C
- Dual nano sim support
- Bluetooth 5.0
Price and availability
The Mi 9T will be available from June 17 onwards in the color variants of Carbon Black and Glacier Blue. Another color option called Flame Red would be made available at a later date.
The 6GB + 64GB storage variant would cost €329 (around ₹25,900) and the 6GB + 128GB variant would cost €369 (around ₹29,000).
Special launch offer: the Spanish version of Mi website (mi.com/es) and Amazon will feature a special launch price of €299 for the 6GB + 64GB version.
The Mi 9T would be made available in other markets soon.