- Aug 2, 2021
A little more than a month after launching it in China, Nubia has made available its Red Magic 3 smartphone in India today, which is Nubia’s second smartphone to come into the Indian market, the first being the Nubia Red Magic that was launched in late 2018.
With a standard memory of at least 8GB RAM, the cost of the premium smartphone starts at ₹35,999, boasting of impressive features such as a 5000mAh battery, a 90Hz OLED panel, Snapdragon 855 chipset and a fan-based cooling system.
The complete specifications of the Nubia Red Magic 3 are listed below.
- 6.65-inch Full HD+ display
- OLED screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz
- Thin bezels and curved corners
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Android 9 Pie (with certain in-built Nubia customizations)
- Rear camera: 48MP camera with a Sony IMX586 sensor
- Front camera: 16MP
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage
- 5000mAh battery with a 27W fast charging solution
1. Red Magic 3 is the first smartphone in the world to use a fan-based cooling system, which makes it an optimal smartphone for playing games. The Game Space mode by default activates the fan and keeps on running until the user opts out of the Game Space mode. Moreover, the fan can also be switched off manually while playing games.
2. 4D shock feature that provides haptic feedback for certain games like PUBG Mobile. This feature activates the phone’s vibration motor ans provides feedback when, say, the user has shot at someone in the game.
3. Capacitive shoulders triggers which can be customised for any game, and can even map any on-screen key with the capacitive shoulders triggers. Activating the Game Space launcher will also activate these buttons.
Price and Availablity
1. The 8GB + 128 GB storage variant will cost ₹35,999.
2. The 12GB + 256GB storage variant will cost ₹46,999.
3. In India, the Red Magic 3 will be available in two color variants – Black and Camouflage – exclusively on Flipkart.