Table of Contents
Amazon Key in-car delivery: What’s in it?
The Amazon Key in-car delivery has been in the spotlight ever since we got it on the block. The uber-cool app service enables the subscribers to lock and unlock the front door from their phone when away from home. Furthermore, one can receive package deliveries inside the home or the car. The Amazon Key-in car delivery has turned advanced, smooth and stress-free deliveries into reality.
Not only this, Prime Delivery is an icing to the cake. Thanks to it, you can deliver packages inside your car while it is parked in public spaces. This reduces worktime worries of missing deliveries or making visits to the nearest local post office for timely recieval of packages. However, on the flip side, Prime Delivery is not available on underground garages or garages with restricted entry as there’s no GPS signal to track the spot.
Highlights of Amazon Key in-car delivery
There are feature highlights to drive you to the app.
- Firstly, only you can access the lock/unlock console. The Amazon-authorized delivery driver will be assigned to the job only for an in-car delivery and before your vehicle is unlocked. Thereby, the driver has no access to any keys.
- Furthermore, you can also block the car access from the Amazon Key App if need be. The app has been configured to cater to the customized delivery decisions of the subscribers.
- Last but not least, there’s the Amazon Key Happiness Guarantee policy for performance enhancement. Thanks to this policy, the subscriber can rest assured that the glitches and complaints about user experience will be resolved.
Amazon Key In-Car Delivery: setup
Subscribers avail the app service within the same Amazon Key App used for home. The user’s connected car service plan will enable the Key to connect with your car for in-car deliveries.
The already compatible car models include Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick. In addition to them, select Volvo vehicles having active connected car service plan like OnStar or Volvo On Call also fit the bill for the app service.
Widening the horizon
And now, the Amazon Key in-car delivery service is making inroads towards featuring in more and more cars. What’s exciting is that Honda and Acura are the latest to jump on the bandwagon. Honda and Acura have stated officially on Tuesday that the service is now open for HondaLink and AcuraLink subscribers.
Closing in on the details:
- You can find the Amazon Key in the HondaLink Remote package. The package costs $110 a year after a three-month trial. Besides Amazon Key, the HondaLink package also sports impressive features such as; remote lock/unlock, vehicle start, speed alert, stolen vehicle locator, a geofence alert and so on.
- The service is also a part of the more HondaLink Concierge package ($260 a year). So, this package includes personal assistant services as well.
As the Amazon Key in-car delivery app is vrooming straight into more and more cars supporting the service, there’s happy traffic ahead!