Users have already started using Apple Card across the U.S. and are trying to show the perks of its membership most notably titanium, laser-etched Apple Card. Apple has shared some tips to protect and keep clean the Apple Card.
How to clean the Apple Card? The company has offered up several dos and don’ts for its new card. You handle it more carefully with it than an iPhone.
The instruction as follows:
1. Try to store your titanium Apple Card in a wallet, pocket, or bag made of soft materials.
2. Make sure that your card in a slot in your wallet or billfold without touching another credit card or it might get scratched.
3. Don’t store or place your titanium Apple Card near magnets. If your card is situated close to a magnetic latch on a purse or bag, the magnetic strip can become demagnetized.
4. Remember to not place your titanium Apple Card in a pocket or bag that contains loose change, keys, or other potentially abrasive objects.
The cleaning tips as follows:
1. Use a soft, lint-free microfiber, slightly damp cloth to wipe with gently.
2. You can even use a soft, microfiber cloth damped with isopropyl alcohol to clean the card gently.
3. Do not use any window or household cleaners, compressed air, aerosol sprays, solvents, ammonia, or abrasives to clean your titanium, Apple Card.
The company also instructs to make sure the card never, ever, comes into contact with a piece of plastic, keep a wallet dedicated to the Apple Card and just the Apple Card. You can also keep it in AmazonBasics portable vault that has a foam-padded interior and weighs about as much as MacBook Air or you might even wrap it in silk. It seems that the sleek design card needs to be taken care than any Apple product.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.