Converting media files (videos recorded on a PC or by cameras, audio, and images) can be tedious if there is no place where all these media can be converted. There are many websites that offer a way on how to convert video files to MP4. But there is a problem there - you will not find reliable online converters that will convert genuine files. Many online converters have the basic issue of virus attacks, and even when it doesn't, you can't keep the original quality of the file you sent.
How to convert video files?
Any file can be converted to MP4 format by simply having a little quality in the image. MP3 can be converted to MP4 without any video playing in the background. You can easily find converters online, but as we said above: it will not be as high quality. Wondershare UniConverter is one of the best positioned online converters on Google. You must try it!
Two versions are available
There are two versions of Wondershare, one through a smartphone app or on a computer. It depends on where you want to download and transfer the file. It is worth mentioning that this article also talks about the importance of searching for the best video converter, as you will see in the next paragraphs.
Why should you use Uniconverter?
To know, Uniconverter is a great generalized converter, which converts almost every type of file. It allows you to convert any video or audio that is on your computer. In addition to conversion, Uniconverter also lets you compress - shrink the file space on your PC - and edit your audios or videos online. Here are some of its key or main advantages:
- Little wait to send and download files;
- You can convert multiple files at once;
- More than 1000 supported and convertible file types;
- 30 times faster than any converter.
As we speak, it is compatible with a wide range of files. You can convert AVI to MP4, MKV to MP4, WebM to MP4, and WMV to MP4. See an example.
How to convert video files to MP4 with Uniconverter
- Access the link and download the program on your computer;
- Install the app and click on the center screen to choose the MKV video files you need to convert to MP4;
- Make sure the destination format is MP4. If not, just click on the extension and a menu will appear, where you can choose the option MP4, among many others;
- Click Convert or Convert All to do the conversion. From here, just wait to receive the file in the desired format. Once you got the file, you can save it on your computer.
Tip: You can choose to compress the file or make minor edits before starting conversion.
Use Uniconverter to organize your videos!
Online tools are simple but have a number of limitations such as few extension options and dependence on always being connected to the internet, among others. If you are looking for a definitive solution that maintains the same level of quality, Wondershare UniConverter will meet all your needs. Hopefully reading this article will help you when you have to deal with file conversions. Thank you for reading.