Good news! You have come across the right place. TechGenyz is accepting guest authors who want to share their expertise among the thousands of readers across the world.
If you think that you have writing spark that can engage our readers' community, and you believe you can bring a fresh perspective with original and informative content for an audience of millennial readers, then, we would love to get you on-board as a guest author. To join click here.
TechGenyz is a leading source of news and information on the latest technology, social media, startup, and digital innovation which influence the people around the world. Our community connects the readers from 75+ countries across the world and tell the story about digital transformation and how it is affecting our day-to-day life. Visit our about page and team page for more details.
We primarily focus on publishing news and information related to technology. At the same time, we encourage industry experts, analysts, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, C-Suite executives to join us as a contributing author who can add value to our readers. Our contributor network consists of 350+ people from different parts of the world.
Join our community
In this article, some key criteria and help you understand how this partnership might work. We have certain guidelines to maintain that TechGenyz has a consistence voice and tone. The below guidelines below will give you a clear idea of the kind of content we usually accept from our guest authors.
Who can become a guest author
- The person should be a C-Suite Executive, Entrepreneur, Vice President of a company, startup founder, analyst in a large corporate.
- The person should have industry expertise in the topic he is writing on.
- The person has writing experience and has written on other reputed online media platforms.
- The person should have a social media profile on LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
- The writer should write in the voice and tone of TechGenyz and attracts readers with his/her appealing content.
- Irrespective of the above criteria, our Editors will review all the submissions as per our guidelines
Content topics we cover
We maintain a consistent voice, tone, and style. We encourage our authors to create content keeping our editorial style in mind that helps TechGenyz to maintain a brand voice. Your content should fall into three categories - Ideas, Opinion, and Analysis and in mentioned topics.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Startup & Entrepreneurship
- Blogging, WordPress & Website
- SEO, SEM & PPC
- How To & Best Practice
- Business Growth & Strategy
- Career & Motivation
- Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin & Blockchain
- AI, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing
- The article submitted should match the content topics we cover.
- The article should focus on a key theme/problem/issue and how your content is giving a solution to it.
- The authors should have the domain authority on the topic he/she is writing.
- The article can be submitted on the latest trends in the market and important developments in a specific industry.
- Your article should include relevant data, information, graphics, research which backs your content.
- You can first share some titles with a small summary you are planning to write aligned with our topics.
- Our editors will review the titles which will be submitted to us, and then we can share the update if that is approved or not.
We may take up to one week to get back to you, and if you don't get a reply, that means your article idea has not impressed our editors. Once your title is approved, we expect you to submit the first draft of the article within one week of approval. Please note that we have a strict editorial guideline and we do not accept any work submitted after the deadline.
- The article should be submitted in Microsoft Word/Google Doc format.
- Your article should follow US English writing style
- Make sure the article adheres to the word count i.e. more than 700 words.
- If you have mentioned research or analysis taken from another source, please provide a link to that source.
- You can send images, infographics you feel should be included with your article. Please mention the image source and not copyrighted. We hate Plagiarism. If an author submits plagiarised content, we will reject that content and block that person from our contributor list for future submissions.
- Send us a brief bio of 4 lines to help readers get to know you better.
- Please send us a 600px x 600px, hi-resolution headshot of yourself, which we will include an author bio.
- Also, send us your LinkedIn and Twitter profile URL or website URL.
Things you need to remember
- By submitting your content, you grant us the right to adapt your article to TechGenyz style.
- The TechGenyz team may also correct your text grammatically and change its structure.
- TechGenyz reviews each content to ensure it maintains an editorial view, tone, and theme.
- TechGenyz has the right to reject content after review.
- You assure us the content is not copied from other sources.
- You can not publish the content in another publication after it is published on our website. If we find violate of this term, we will delete the content immediately and block your author profile.
- The links in the article should be natural and not spamming, Your article will be rejected.
Our editorial team reviews every submission that comes to us. We help our readers with the information that matters to them and which answers to the questions they are looking for. Please do not try to submit a promotional article. Our readers want to read your insights and learn from your industry experience and to tell about you and your company you add a link in your author bio. If you want to advertise your brand contact here, for sponsored post visit here.
You might fail to impress us
We can not approve your content if you fail to impress our editors and do not accept the guidelines. Here are those:
- Topic the article topic does not align with us
- Content length less than 700 words
- Content does not add value or not well researched
- Content is not unique
- Content is a rewrite of existing content
- Content is added with promotional link of a product, service or company or any tier 2 links are built towards your guest post
- Irrelevant links, or redirect chain links for spamming
- Any work that violates copyright
At TechGenyz, we always welcome new writers with talent to produce tech-related quality content. Send us your application by filling the form and our team will get back to you.