Welcome to Techgenyz! Techgenyz is one of the leading tech media companies for the millennial generation. We accept contributors who want to share their expertise among the thousands of readers worldwide.
Before posting, please make sure to read our editorial guidelines. Now, here’s a simple guide to becoming a Techgenyz contributor!
If you think that you have a writing spark that can engage our readers’ community, and you believe you can bring a fresh perspective with original and informative content to an audience of millennial readers, then we would love to get you on board as a guest author.
Table of Contents
Join our community
This article contains some key criteria and helps you understand how you can write on the Techgenyz Contributor Platform. We have certain guidelines to maintain that Techgenyz has a consistent voice and tone. The guidelines below will give you a clear idea of the kind of content we usually accept from our guest authors.
Who can become a guest author?
- The person should be a C-Suite Executive, Entrepreneur, Vice President of a company, startup founder, researcher, professor, doctor, wellness coach, analyst, and others.
- The person should have industry expertise in the topic he is writing on.
- The person has writing experience and has written on other reputed online media platforms.
- The writer should write in the voice and tone of Techgenyz and attract readers with his/her appealing content.
- Irrespective of the above criteria, our Editors will review all submissions per our guidelines.
Content topics we cover
We maintain a consistent voice, tone, and style. We encourage our authors to create content keeping our editorial style in mind, which helps Techgenyz to maintain a brand voice. Your content should fall into three categories – Ideas, Opinion, and Analysis and in mentioned topics.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Startup & Entrepreneurship
- Blogging, WordPress & Website
- Wellness, Mental Health, Sleep, and Wisdom
- SEO, SEM & PPC
- Wellness, Mental Health, Sleep, and Wisdom
- How To & Best Practice
- Business Growth & Strategy
- Career & Motivation
- AI, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing
- The article submitted should match the content topics we cover.
- The article should focus on a key theme/problem/issue and how your content is giving a solution to it.
- The authors should have domain authority on the topic he/she is writing.
- The article can be submitted on the latest trends in the market and important developments in a specific industry.
- Your article should include relevant data, information, graphics, and research that backs your content.
- Our editors will review your article, which is submitted to us, and then we can share the update if it is approved or not. Once it is published, you will receive a notification in your account.
You can register on our platform by giving your details like first name, last name, and email ID, and choose your username and password. Next, you will receive a confirmation mail to verify your email. Once your email ID is verified, please fill up all the required details to get your account verified.
We take two working days to review and verify your account. Once your account is approved, you will receive an email from us with your login credentials and a guide on how to use our platform.
Once your account is verified, you can start writing to you on the Techgenyz Author Dashboard.
- Your article should follow the US English writing style.
- Make sure the article adheres to the word count, i.e., more than 1000 words.
- If you have mentioned research or analysis taken from another source, please provide a link to that source.
- You can add images and infographics you feel should be included in your article. Please mention the image source and not copyrighted. We hate Plagiarism.
- If an author submits plagiarised content, we will reject that content and block that person from our contributor list for future submissions.
- Edit your profile to add an author bio and profile image to help readers get to know you better.
- Also, add your LinkedIn and Twitter profile URL or website URL.
Things you need to remember
- Submitting your content grants us the right to adapt your article to the Techgenyz style.
- The Techgenyz team may also correct your text grammatically and change its structure.
- Techgenyz reviews each content to ensure it maintains an editorial view, tone, and theme.
- Techgenyz has the right to reject content after review.
- You assure us the content is not copied from other sources.
- You can not publish the content in another publication after it is published on our website. If we violate this term, we will immediately delete the content and block your author profile.
- The links in the article should be natural and not spamming, and Your article will be rejected.
Our editorial team reviews every submission that comes to us. We help our readers with the information that matters to them and answer the questions they are looking for. Please do not try to submit a promotional article. Our readers want to read your insights, learn from your industry experience, and tell about you and your company; you add a link in your author bio. If you have promotional content like a native ad, sponsor content, reviews, press releases, display ad, and eBook sponsorship, please CONTACT HERE.
You might fail to impress us
We can not approve your content if you fail to impress our editors and accept the guidelines. Here are those:
- Topic The article topic does not align with us
- The content length of fewer than 700 words
- Content does not add value or is not well-researched
- Content is not unique
- Content is a rewrite of existing content
- Content is added with a product, service, or company’s promotional link or links added just for link-building.
- Irrelevant links or redirect chain links for spamming
- Any work that violates copyright
Techgenyz is a leading source of news and information on the latest technology, social media, startups, and digital innovations that influence people worldwide. Our community connects readers from 75+ countries worldwide and tells the story about digital transformation and how it affects our day-to-day lives. Visit our about page and team page for more details.