- Jul 26, 2021
Although a leaked video from a source revealed the upgraded attributes of the new Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1, a blog post from the official gaming site confirmed the release of the upcoming season of the game. The official Fortnite site dropped a demo video of the upcoming chapter in the game along with other upgrades and included features of the game.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1
The all-new chapter of Fortnite is live now and season 1 of the game will continue till December 12, 2019. The game developers have infused a couple of features to the game go give it a completely different look than before.
1. The players will have access to a set of seven different outfits that claim to “feature an alter ego” to suit everyone’s style.
2. Players can now pick up 950 V-Bucks and earn up to 1500 V-Bucks by playing. This will be sufficient to buy the battle pass for next season, as it is claimed.
3. A new way of leveling up is now made available for the players. The players can level up in the game by earning XP and medals from a variety of activities, e. g. searching chests, eliminating opponents, completing challenges and more
4. A new range of weapons and accessories are introduced into the game along with the boats. Players can now swim in the water rather than advancing slowly through it. They can also shoot their opponents from the boats. Players can also go fishing if it somehow gets boring.
5. Players will be able to travel throughout the island that has 13 new locations.
6. Ways of helping your teammates have also improved. Players can now carry their injured mate around with them and help them with bandage bazooka. You can also celebrate with them with emotes like high fives.
7. You can now hide in the haystacks and dumpsters also to make a fool out of your opponents.fortnite chapter 2 season 17. You can now hide in the haystacks and dumpsters also to make a fool out of your opponents.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 1 feature was already leaked on the internet which made quite an upheaval. The official announcement was made on October 15, 2019, and the season went live immediately after that. The new season looks quite promising, but will it get the same appreciation from the players like its predecessors? Well, only time can tell while we hope for the best.