- Jul 26, 2021
With pollution increasing day by day, everyone needs a fresh breath of air. That’s why air purifiers are becoming a thing of necessity in our lives. The Chinese electronics company Xiaomi has recently launched its latest Mi Air Purifier 2C in the Indian market priced at INR 6,499.
This is a cheaper version of its Mi Air Purifier 2S and is exclusively designed for India. The air purifier has Dual-Filtration Technology with a genuine HEPA Filter. It also comes with a real-time air quality indicator, therefore the filters can be changed easily. However, it doesn’t have any OLED display or laser particle sensor like the Mi Air Purifier 2S.
1. The company claims that XIaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C has an impressive capability of filtering 99.7 percent of indoor pollution.
2. It has a 360-degree cylindrical triple-layer filter and traps pollutants from all angles.
3. Users can toggle between different modes from auto to custom.
4. Its dual-layer filter can remove micron-sized particles, catch harmful bacteria and even effectively removes harmful substances eliminating odors along with them.
5. Air Purifier 2C has an impressive Clean Air Delivery Rate of 350 cubic meters per hour to cover 452 sqft.
6. Additionally, the Mi Home app allows users to check the indoor and outdoor air quality, temperature, and humidity, adjust the fan strength.
7. Moreover, it comes in a compact size and is easy to handle.
The air purifier is already up for sale on mi.com at a price of INR 6,499. It will also be available through Amazon, Flipkart and Mi Home Stores from October 18.
The festive season also brings pollution along with extreme joy and happiness. The pollutant level increases in the air specially after Diwali. Therefore, it becomes extremely uncomfortable for the children and elderly people, some of them even start to have difficulty to breathe. The Mi Air Purifier may be of some help to us in celebrating the happy moments with our loved ones without any worries. Go grab one now!