Handheld launches Nautiz X41, a robust business tool for greater efficiency.
Handheld Group, a leading manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, today announced the new NAUTIZ X41, a robust Android device created for workers in the logistics, storage, services sectors, field service, public transport, security, and public welfare. With its extreme robustness, 1D / 2D scanner and physical key, the Nautiz X41 allow efficient and reliable data collection in the most difficult of work environments.
The versatile Nautiz X41 is a robust, compact and lightweight mobile device designed for efficient field data collection and communication. Its IP65 qualification means that it is airtight and totally dirt proof.
“Although many Android devices on the market do not include a keyboard, the Nautiz X41 features 23 physical keys, including programmable function keys and a physical scan button for fast and efficient data entry,” said Johan Hed, managing director of Handheld Group product. “And your choice of fast 1D or 2D imager scanner makes it a truly reliable tool for all intensive scanner applications.”
The ultra-robust Nautiz X41 offers:
- An 8-core processor with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of storage
- Android 9.0 and Google GMS certification for full access to all Google applications, including Play Store and Google Maps
- 1D integrated laser or 2D high-speed imager with high-density (HD) optics
- A 23-key physical keyboard that includes programmable keys and a dedicated scanner button
- Integrated GPS receiver for navigation using GPS, GLONASS, Galileo or BeiDou
- Android 4G / LTE phone functionality and high-speed data
- NFC, BT 5.0 LE and Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / r / ac
- Eight-megapixel camera with autofocus and flash
- A readable screen under four-inch natural light with Gorilla Glass, which includes rain mode and glove
- Rated IP65, MIL-STD-810G tested and operational in temperatures from -20 ° C to 60 ° C (-4 ° F to 140 ° F)
“Combining the latest in mobility, robustness and field functionality, this device is exactly what many of our customers have been asking for,” said Thomas Löfblad, CEO of Handheld Group. “The Nautiz X41 includes a multitude of features and is hard as steel.”
Software services and accessories
The Nautiz X41 includes free Handheld mobile device management software. The MaxGo software suite offers the fast application of universal settings to various devices and allows personalized access to the application. In addition, the Nautiz X41 offers a wide range of Handheld accessories specifically designed to improve business functionality and work efficiency.
Nautiz X41 orders can be placed for immediate shipment in April.
Handheld Group is a global manufacturer and supplier of robust mobile computers, portable devices, and tablets. Handheld and partners around the world deliver mobility solutions to companies in the geomatics, logistics, forestry, public transportation, basic services, construction, maintenance, mining, military and security industries. Sweden-based Handheld Group has subsidiaries in Finland, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, and the USA. UU. Read more at www.handheldgroup.com.