- Jul 29, 2021
The developer’s team of the action/adventure game ‘No Straight Roads’ was reluctant to release their games on Nintendo Switch. However, it looks like they have changed their decision and finally came to the conclusion that Switch would be the best platform for them to release the game.
The developers of the game are yet to announce the news officially but this much is certain that the game has a placeholder release date. As its publisher, the name of Sold Out is shining brightly. Furthermore, Cooshop, a UK retailer has listed No Straight Roads as one of the games that will release on Nintendo Switch.
The game’s storyline goes as follows; Mayday and Zuke are two indie rock band members and want to start a revolution against the EDM empire, No Straight Roads.
However, during the course of their audition to join No Straight Roads, the indie rock members are rejected unfairly, and they embark on a journey to reveal the true face of the NSR empire, that of corruption. Mayday and Zuke are now trying to save their city. The game comes with fast and frenetic combat laden with musical twists here and there.
Some of the key features of the game are as follows:
1. A unique music-based action-adventure game that puts music and sound at the heart of the gameplay.
2. Music is power! Fight an evil empire and lead the musical revolution to take back control of Vinyl City.
3. Two playable characters, Mayday and Zuke, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
4. An action-adventure with a musical twist. Players can attack, jump and move freely while enemies attack the beat of the music.
5. Change the world – with music! Harness the power of music to transform props into weapons and shift between rock & EDM in a seamless and dynamic manner.
6. Experience 8 extraordinary levels inspired by different genres of music.
7. Defeat giant, memorable bosses with unique personalities.
8. An energetic soundtrack filled with awesome music.
9. Upgrade your skill tree to improve your abilities & defeat NSR.