Everything that you can set your eyes upon has been affected by the global pandemic - Covid-19. Starting from the movie launches to the latest phone launches like Realme Narzo and Xiaomi 10 have been postponed. The delivery service applicable firms like Flipkart and Amazon have also temporarily gone into the no-service phase.
Under these situations, the government has also taken several steps to tackle the bio-evil. The major offices are shut. WFH or 'work from home' has become the new thing for the employees of several firms.
In troubled times, the ones who really depend on the delivered food are facing the dilemma of ordering food. They are concerned about the cleanliness and hygiene of the pantry, kitchen, culinary essentials and most importantly of the people employed there to cook. So, to curb this dilemma Ola foods has taken some important steps.
Ola foods is a significant food delivery firm that works across 6 cities of India with 40 kitchens. To continue to provide service it has set some important rules to ensure that the users get clean and hygienic food.
1. Since the disease spreads through human carriers, the people working in the Olafoods kitchen go through daily temperature checks during their entry.
2. Humans, they are and sneezing is natural. So they are equipped with masks to control any transfer of droplets into the food.
3. Washing hands has been a monitored essential duty performed after every 30 mins.
4. All the culinary essentials like chopping boards, knives and utensils are sanitized as often as possible and more frequently.
5. The entire kitchen is deep cleaned more often than usual.
6. The food is delivered in tamper-proof packaging. This makes sure that no virus can make contact with the food on its way to the orderer.
7. Obviously the delivery executives are thermally screened and their hands are sanitized before they pick up every order.
Now we know that Ola foods is taking the concerns of the customers very seriously. Indeed during these troubled times, their commitment to hygiene and the health of the people they serve, have refreshed our faith in their efforts.