- Aug 4, 2021
Lenovo Smart Projector Air 5 is finally out for sale in China. Known for its ultra-thin and compact structure it comes at a portable size of 13.6mm and appears with an aluminum body that provides a classy, vintage look to it. Being Lenovo’s very first 1080p projection product, it provides a touch panel.
The hinges technology of YOGA high-end notebook computers to the projection industry makes it more distinctive than much micro-projection products, which makes it a step ahead than the usual projectors.
Lenovo Smart Projector Air 5 comes with:
- 1920x1080p high-definition resolution
- four-channel LED light path design, making the projection screen clearer and more delicate, creating a more immersive viewing atmosphere, as well as a family giant screen private theatre
- 5-inch ultra-thin machine, with a weight of about 688g making it compact and portable
- The application of innovative YOGA shaft technology supports 10-75 degree free adjustment for viewing from different angles
- Standard magnetic Bluetooth infrared remote control
The fascinating USP of this projector is not merely the pocket-sized structure that makes it easily carried without any hassle, but also that it provides Bluetooth support for easy access from a device as well as the voice recognition AI assistance. However, despite its deceptive size, it is suitable as a substitute for home-theatre, office presentation, or for teaching purposes as well.
Currently, it is compatible with iQIYI and BesTV and is priced at 2,999 Yuan only.