Samsung has always been surging high with rich acclaim and being in focus for its marketability as well as fetching potential customers. Journeying right from the beginning of 1969 with the foundation of the Samsung Electric industry in Suwon, the venture keeps continuing.
Even at the brink of a pandemic threat with a worldwide shutdown, Samsung’s official site managed to host multiple live streams for launching events of a variety of gadgets ranging from smartphones to tablets and so on. But the list is unstoppable. And rightly enough, this ongoing list once again continues to storm the electronic market as Samsung arranged yet another unpacking event entitled, ‘Life Unstoppable Event‘.
With a host of pending gadgets, the event has streamed of Samsung mobile phones, home appliances, wearables like watches and headphones as well as Television sets. Here are the unveilings:
- Galaxy A42 5G: This cheapest 5G smartphone has a 6.6-inch Super AMOLED screen and houses Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual Core + 2 GHz, Hexa Core) MediaTek Helio P654 GB RAM, 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP of triple cameras with LED Flash, and 25 MP front camera.
- Galaxy Fit 2: A water-resistant watch with a rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010 helps in tracking sleep, fitness, activity, and nutrition. Has a music player with a playlist suited for workouts and is available in two cool shades of sleek black or red. It also comes in two band sizes of 125 ~ 165mm and 158 ~ 205mm, respectively.
- Wireless Charger Trio: Available at 99 Euro, this charger can charge up to three devices at the same time.
- 4k Laser Smart Projector: named The Premiere:120, and 130-inch models help to give cinematic experience while sitting at home. ‘The Premiere features powerful built-in woofers, Acoustic Beam surrounds sound, and cutting-edge triple lasers with 4K picture quality. The Premiere LSP9T is the world’s first HDR10+ certified projector, so it delivers revolutionary color and contrast that adds depth for more precise picture detail as you move from bright to dark scenes.’
- Odyssey G5 Samsung monitors with better gaming experience: Known to be the world’s most giant gaming monitor, it offers a radius of 1000 curve and matches the human eye without distorting the image. The QLED helps in vivid color representation, while the HDR quality provides a realistic experience altogether.
- RB7300T Classic Refrigerator with SpaceMax™ technology: Comes in revolutionary storage capacity, offering up to 385 liters of storage and three different height options. The Digital Inverter Compressor also helps in automatically adjusting its speed depending on the products kept inside the fridge, using up to 50% less power.
- WW9800T Washing Machine and DV8000T Tumble Dryer: An AI Washing Machine which comes with an intuitive AI control panel that automatically learns one’s preferred settings and cycles. Samsung’s EcoBubble™ technology helps to maximize the efficiency of detergent by mixing it with air and water to turn it into soft bubbles. Powered by the iconic QuickDrive™ technology, the new line-up cuts wash times by up to 50% and energy usage by up to 20%. Paired with Samsung’s new AI Tumble Dryer, it becomes an end-to-end personalized laundry experience.
People have already shown their prior interest in the Wireless Charger Trio segment, whereas many are curious about the Galaxy A42, 5G smartphone, which is rumored to be one of the cheapest 5G smartphones by Samsung galaxy series for now.
This 45 minutes event will be presenting various guest-speakers to convey the present their innovative yet human-centered approach with their upcoming gadgets, speaking of which the company blog write:
Samsung continues to push the limits of what technology can do – and this experience is no different. The interactive world will allow guests to explore multiple new product launches in mobile, TV, and home appliances from the comfort of their own home. The latest innovations within Samsung’s integrated ecosystem will offer solutions to consumer needs – from maximizing in-home entertainment and connected gaming experiences to the efficiency with smart digital appliances, and enabling creativity for work and play, both at home and on-the-go.
With the main motto concerning this sudden global shift following the pandemic, Samsung tries to mandate the necessity to adapt to these transiting nature of the current business structure as well. Mr. Benjamin Braun, Samsung Europe’s Chief Marketing Officer writes,
At Samsung, we continue to bring game-changing innovation to our customers and our society. We are excited to reinvent the way we will unveil our new line-up of mobile phones, wearables, TVs, home appliances, and more – a journey that will showcase how our connected, breakthrough technology fuels a Life Unstoppable. – Mr. Benjamin Braun
The event streamed from 9 am BST/10 am CET and was open worldwide for media, retail, and industry partners as well.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.