Finally, the unleashing of the Razer BlackShark V2 series has taken place. It is equipped with lightweight e-sports headsets that tend to strive under pressure.
Embedded with a triple threat of amazing audio, superior mic clarity and supreme sound isolation, these Razer BlackShark V2 series headsets have 50mm drivers that enable individual replications of high, mid and low audio frequencies. They deliver richer trebles, brighter sound and powerful bass.
The mic, on the other hand, offers speech pick-up and can also cancel out external noises with its optimized microphone that reduces even a minimal obstruction producing a clear recreation of the speaker. The special closed earcups are designed to fit and cover the ear in a way that further intensify greater sound isolation and outside noise reduction.
Weighing just 240g and 262g, the headphone is popular for “LIGHT, COMFORTABLE AND GREAT FOR EXTENDED WEAR.’’ Despite the cushioned head padding made of breathable fabric and plush leatherette, the design makes it “INSANELY COMFORTABLE AND LIGHT……’’
Razer BlackShark V2 SE features include:
- Razer Triforce Titanium 50mm Drivers
- Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic With USB Sound Card
- FlowKnit Memory Foam Ear Cushions
- Advanced passive noise cancellation
- Breathable memory foam
Razer BlackShark V2 features include:
- Razer TriForce 50mm Drivers
- Removable Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic with USB Sound Card
- Ultra-soft FlowKnit memory foam ear cushions
- Razer SpeedFlex Cable
- THX Spatial Audio
- Connectivity – 3.5mm jack + USB sound card
- Weighs 262g
- Titanium-coated diaphragms
- Mic Boost, Voice Gate, Volume Normalization, Mic Equalizer and Ambient Noise Reduction.
V2X edition, on the other hand, features:
- Fixed Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic Advanced mic control features –
- Standard breathable memory foam ear cushions
- Standard rubber cable
- 7.1. Surround Sound
- Connectivity – 3.5mm jack
- Weighs 240g
Currently, they are priced at $99.99 approximately and are available over e-commerce sites.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.