- Sep 20, 2021
The multinational, automobile manufacturing company, Volvo has joined hands with several tech giants all across the globe to generate its first-ever electric vehicle, XC40 RECHARGE, catering to the Chinese consumers’ needs at the smart level. Today, in an Auto-show, Beijing unveiled the car officially, where relevant leaders of AutoNavi Map and iFlytek took the stage to speak.
Based on Google’s Android system, an intelligent interconnection system was used to incorporate software support from Huawei, Tmall, AutoNavi, HKUST, iFLYTEK, and Tencent, as well as cloud technology services.
Aided by a dual-motor power system with a peak torque of 660Nm and an acceleration of 4.7s per hundred kilometers, the car is supposed to run on a 78KWh battery pack and has received a cruising range of 400km.
The specifications of this car include:
- Up to 45 km of pure electrical range
- 5 seats
- Four high-definition cameras with a 360-degree parking view
- Open and tilt panoramic roof
- 19? 5-Double Spoke Matt Black Diamond Cut – 911
- Charcoal Nubuck Textile/Perforated Nappa in Charcoal interior (RB0R)
- Cutting Edge Aluminium decor
- Hidden tailpipes, in-coloured Silver skid plate
- Synced- in Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play Store
- 150kW DC fast charging for 80% charging in 40 mins
Volvo has also arranged for a customer booking policy starting from today, whose validity ends on November 19th, stating the terms where customers can register and participate for a blind booking to enjoy various facilities such as free charging, free maintenance, free data, free warranty, free road assistance and other policies.
Booking made through the ‘WO WORLD’ mini-program will offer boutique gifts to the customers that will further include a car trunk storage box, as well as online payment facilities of up to 1,999 Yuan. Currently, the car has unveiled eight different shades and might launch in India too, by the coming 2021.