Motorola Moto Razr 5G was launched in India on 5th October with the following mesmerizing features.
- 2,800mAh battery that supports company’s own 15W TurboPower fast charging
- In addition to the above features, the newly launched device is loaded with features like the Moto Actions and new specific Razr Actions. The battery of 2,800mAH is 12 per cent larger than all the generations of mobiles manufactured by Motorola earlier.
- Thee smartphone, as claimed by the company, can provide service for a full day on a single charge.
In terms of camera, the company confirms that they have made designed the cameras in such a way that it will have the capacity to utilise quad Pixel technology which will allow users to click good photos even in scarcity of light.
In addition to these, the camera has features like Optical Image Stabilisation( OIS) and uses technology like laser autofocus.
Although the inner panel is equipped with a 20MP sensor particularly for taking selfies, users can take a selfie with the primary camera as well with the help of the outer panel display.
- face recognition feature
- a single 48MP sensor with an f/1.7 aperture (on the outer shell)
- a 20MP sensor 9 on the inner shell, particularly for taking selfies)
In terms of display, the user can check the notifications quickly as well as send replies without much ado.
- a 6.2-inch pOLED display on the inside of the fold and on the outside the display measures 2.7-inch
- Screen resolution of 2142×876 pixels
- 3-D glass (with Gorilla Glass 5 protection & 7000-series aluminium)
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB of internal storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor paired with the Adreno 620 GPU
- Google’s Android 10 operating system with Motorola’s own My UX
- over 300 5G ENDC combinations ( to support 25 markets, including India)
- 4 5G antennas ( to enable users to talk by holding the phone in any posture)
- the capacitive fingerprint sensor on the back
For the Motorola Moto Razr 5G launch in India, the manufacturing company has already decided to partner with Flipkart, HDFC Bank and Jio. To add to the benefits, the company will allow a distant discount of INR 10,000 for those who buy the phone using HDFC Credit and Debit card.
Along with this, Motorola will allow users having accounts in HDFC to get the device on a no-cost EMI plan for up to 12 months. For Jio customers, with a recharge of Rs. 4,999 prepaid plan, a benefit of double data and doubling of the validity plan is announced.
Moreover, the company will offer 700GB of high-speed mobile data and that too without any daily capping and another year of service with additional 700GB mobile data. For international users, the smartphone is priced at $1400 which is approximately 1,02.475 converted to INR.
However, the price for India has been set at Rs. 1,24,999 for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage combination. The pre-booking for the phone has already been started in Flipkart and the sale is expected to commence on 12th October. In India, the Motorola Razr 5G will be available solely on Flipkart.
The perks do not end here. As confirmed by the manufacturing company, the new Moto Razr 5G is designed to endure 100 flips a day or approximately 2 lakh flips and not show serious issues.
It has designed using a 0 Gap Hinge, which enables the users to fold the smartphone into a flat shape without any gap. The complex hinge mechanism, in fact, does not even allow the space for the passage of a single, thin paper while the phone is in close position.
When closed, the hinge will create a bubble in the shape of a water drop in the centre. Due to this, the screen gets moved a little when the user opens or closes the phone, This mechanism ensures that the screen is safe and free of crease even in spite of multiple foldings.
Moreover, Motorola assures that the dual-display feature of the phone will ensure long battery life.The company believes that the quick view display of the phone which is os standard size will kill the user’s need for switching to a larger screen, and in return will be able to guarantee a long battery life.